𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏

(She/her pronouns)

Reader's pov
I try to wipe my tears but more keep coming.Everything hurts.This world sucks and I'm so tired of it.I'm so tired of everything that's going on right now.I'm so weak.I can't even get out of bed.I hug my pillow tight to my chest and I continue crying,almost hyperventilating.On the nightstand,my phone keeps getting messages probably from my lover.I was supposed to go at his apartment to watch some movies and cuddle but today started horrible and that's the last thing I can think about right now.I slowly get my phone and i open my conversation with my boyfriend.I don't have the will to read the other messages so I just weakly type 'I'm sorry my love I can't come over.I love you" and I put my phone back.I look at the ceiling and I go back to crying.I'm so sorry Sako I hope he's not mad at me but I really can't..

—Mr.Compress pov
I finish the last things for when Y/n is coming over.I went and bought her favorite snacks,her favorite drink and I even got a plushie for her.I can't wait for her to come here.It's 5pm right now and she said after 5 she will be here anytime.I text her once and I wait.No response.I think she's getting ready.I text her again after some minutes and still no response.I move around with the tv remote in my hand and I sigh.Is she still getting ready? It's been 30 minutes now..I place the phone down and I look at the ceiling.Y/n where are you?.. My phone suddenly gets a notification and I instantly check it,seeing it's from Y/n.I smile,opening our conversation. 'I'm sorry my love I can't come over.I love you' I read her message and my smile quickly fades.She..can't come over? My heart drops and I sigh.I'm sure something happened to her so I have to do something.

I don't text her back but I quickly get up from the bed and I put the stuff I bought for her in a bag.I put on my mask and top hat and I walk out,running towards her house.Y/n please tell me you are okay I'm on my way now..I'm soon on her porch,trying to open the door but it's locked.I don't know where she keeps her key.I quickly move to the closest window that's thankfully slightly opened so I open it wider and I get inside.I'm in the living room.I quickly go in front of her room and I knock on the door."Y/n? Y/n are you okay?" I say but I get no response."Y/n? I'm coming in" I say and i go inside.I see her in the bed with her back facing me.I slowly go at her and I sit down on a side."Y/n? It's me" I say,placing a hand on her shoulder.She sighs and slowly turns around.She's a mess.Full of tears and emotionless."Y/n? Are you okay?" I whisper,gently rubbing her shoulder.She closes her eyes and inhales."No" she whispers.

I take off my mask and top hat and I carefully lay down next to her.I open my arms and she instantly comes there,resting her head against my chest."I'm so weak Sako.." she whispers and starts crying."No you're not.You're not weak Y/n.You are my strong,pretty girl that can pass through everything" i say and I wrap my arms around her,locking her in my arms.She wraps her arms around my neck and gently kisses my jaw."I love you" she whispers."I love you too my princess" I say and I hug her tighter.At least she's a bit better now.