𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

(This is short but I think it's super cute.Fluff incoming)

Reader's pov
I sigh,closing the door after me.I had such a rough day everything went wrong today! It's like the universe knew what I'm about to do and pulled out an Uno reverse card and did all things exactly opposite! I take off my shoes and I walk in the bathroom,washing my hands and my face.I walk out and go in the kitchen,eating something fast I found in the fridge and I look at the wall a bit.It's quiet.Too quiet.I live with my lover Sako,known more as 'Mr.Compress' because of his quirk but I'm okay with the whole villain thing.If that's what he wants to do,I respect it.Even if,I can't dodge the thought that one day he will go in a difficult mission and one of his friends will spawn at my door and hit me with a 'We lost him in the battle' or something like that.He promised me that won't happen and he'll always come back to me no matter what.

I finish my food and I walk towards our shared bedroom.I step inside only to see my lover with a book in his hands,wearing a large sweater and some black pants.He's so caught up in that book that he barely heard me entering the room."Love?" I ask,catching his attention and startling him."Oh! Y/n I didn't hear you come back.I was reading this book I got yesterday and it's so interesting" he says.I smile and I walk to him."I'm glad you like the book my love" I say,kissing his soft lips.He returns the kiss and smiles at me."How was today?" He asks."Oh god don't even ask.It was horrible! Everything went wrong today" I say making him frown."Oh no my darling had a rough day I'm here to save your day!" He says,kissing me again.We laugh for a bit until we lay down next to each other and listens to me talk about everything that happened today."Wait you really told him that?" He asks.

"Yes! Of course I did.He was just so annoying and wasn't stopping with those things so I had to tell him something!" I say,defending myself.He starts laughing. "And telling him that he looks like a grandpa was the first thing that came in our mind?" He asks."Well yes!" I say,after I finish talking about everything that happened today,he picks up his book again and looks at me."Do you want me to read out loud?" He asks."Mhm.Your voice is comforting" I say.He smiles and starts reading out loud."What genre is the book again?" I ask."Drama and love" he says.I nod and he continues reading,his soft,comforting voice ringing through my ears.Suddenly I get an idea.Best idea in like the last 2 days.I move a bit making Sako curious.I move myself so my head is almost resting on his chest when I suddenly drop my head and get inside his big sweater.

He stops reading and I rest my head on his abdomen.I respectfully look at his abs as I rest my head on them."Y/n what are you uh..doing there?" He asks.I move even higher,my head on his chest now.I feel his heartbeat get a bit more faster and I gently press a kiss on his strong chest.I stay like that for a bit until I move just a bit higher until my head pokes out through the neck hole and I peck his lips,then disappearing again in his sweater.He peeks inside and I smile warmly at him."I love you so much my dear Sako" I say.He smiles and pats my head through the warm clothing."I love you too Y/n.So much.My darling" he says,hugging me through the sweater.We sit like that for some minutes until I look up at him again."You can continue reading don't mind me" I say,trailing kisses from his chest to his abs and then his chest again.He has a light color of red on his cheeks as he picks up his book and starts reading again.