𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

Reader's pov
I sigh,finally getting home after a long day at the hospital.I work as a doctor and usually we get so many injured heroes because of villain's attacks.Not only heroes but we also get so many civilians who get hurt between the heroes and villains,so the hospital is almost always full of people.Being one of the main doctors,I'm having such exhausting days at the hospital.I barely get 4 hours of sleep at night,hell 4 hours are gold compared to some days.I've had way worse than this.What almost no one knows though,is that I'm friends with the 'enemies'.One of the 'enemies' is my boyfriend.Heroes say that we have to turn them in or call them if we see any villain but the truth is,they are so friendly.At least with me.I don't care what the heroes say,my lover who is a villain is way better than any hero.He cares so much about me and worries about me over the fact that I have so much work to do.

I apologized so many times to him for not having enough time to spend time with him because of work but he keeps reassuring me he understands.After all,I go at the hospital at 8am,and I usually come back at around 7-8pm.When there was a huge villain attack and the hospital was full of half dead people,begging to be saved,I didn't even come home that day.Things weren't even half done until 4am so there was no point in going home and sleeping 3 hours then coming back so I stood there,sleeping on a chair.My lover apologized so many times to me,after all he was part of the attack as well.I miss him so much but this work is so exhausting me.I had tears in my eyes at this point.This is so overwhelming.I quickly pick up my phone and dial his number.He picks up by the second ring."Hello darling" I hear his soft voice say."S-Sako.." I let out,full of tears."Y/n? Darling? Are you alright?" He asks.

"Sako I..I need you n-now" I choke out.He is quiet for a second."Wait for me dear..please be alright" he says,hanging up.I sit down on the cold floor,my back connected with the closest wall.I stay there,crying my eyes out.I'm so overwhelmed with this work and I'm also neglecting my lover because of this.I know I decided my own job and I get payed for it but there are so many things to do.It hurts to go and check on hundreds of people that are either burned,hurt,bleeding,missing a member,and when they are all asking me "I will be okay right?" I do nothing but half nod.I know and they probably know as well many of them won't survive.When I go to see children hurt in those attacks it makes my heart ache.I should hurt the villains for this but..I don't.I'm friends with them and one of them is my lover.I can't hate them.

While I sat there,not crying anymore but still sad,the door opens in hurry,revealing my lover.He quickly takes off his mask,kneels down next to me and wraps his arms around me."Y/n..are you okay? I came here as fast as I could" he says."I'm okay now Sako.I was just..overwhelmed with this work.I missed you so much" I say,holding on him for dear life."I'm sorry to hear that my dear.I missed you too.." he says,kissing my forehead.We sit there for some minutes,hugging and kissing each other until my phone rang.I look at Sako and he looks at me curiously.I pick up my phone and I see who's calling."Oh my god not again" I say."Hello?" I say,finally picking up the call."Y/n? Oh thank god I thought you're asleep.We need you at the hospital fast.We have an emergency there was an attack and we got many hurt civilians" my colleague Amber says,worried.I look at Sako and he shrugs. "What do you mean there was an attack? The villains attacked?" I ask. "I don't know! But I don't think the villains there were other people" she says.

I sigh."Okay please calm down Amber.I'm on my way.Wait for me" I say."O-Okay.Please come fast the other doctors are not here neither and just us the nurses have no idea what to do alone!" She says,her voice sounding like it's crying."Okay Amber I'm coming now" I say,hanging up.I look at Sako and he already picked up his phone."Dabi? Hi yea it's me Compress.Y/n just got a call and some of her colleagues said there was an attack and many civilians were injured.Did y'all attack or something?" Sako asks.'What? There was an attack? We didn't do anything this time' I hear Dabi say from the other side."Inform Shigaraki with this.I'll go with Y/n at the hospital and if I get any news I'll let you know" Sako says and hangs up."Wait what do you mean you're gonna come with me? If they see you there the people will instantly call the heroes" I say.He shakes his head and gets up,walking in my bedroom.

I put on my shoes and I wait for Sako.What is he even doing? My bedroom door opens revealing Sako with the hoodie he gave me,his usual black pants and shoes,and without his top hat."Do you have a mask?" He asks."Oh sure we got many from the hospital" I say,giving him a black surgical mask.He puts it on and we walk outside."Come on let's hurry" I say,grabbing his hand and we start sprinting towards the hospital which is thankfully not so far.Some minutes later,we arrive at the hospital and what was in the parking area made me stop for a second.There were so many people,crying,yelling at each other,some were sleeping on benches and some were trying to go inside."What is happening here?" Sako asks."I think they are the relatives of people that are in the hospital after the attack" I say.Sako nods and we walk through the crowd towards the door.There were 2 nurses trying to calm down people.

When they noticed me,they lightly smiled and opened the door for me."Sorry he can't go in" one of them says after noticing Sako."What? Of course he can.Come on" I say,grabbing his hand."Y/n please.The others will go crazy if they see we let someone that doesn't work here in" the nurse continues."He has to help me.Do you expect me to do all those things being the only doctor here?" I say,trying to remain calm.She sighs and lets us in.We quickly go in the workers area and I get on my white doctor coat and I give one to Sako as well."Okay let's go we have to find Amber" I say.Sako nods and we go up on the stairs where thankfully I see Amber on a chair,crying."Amber! I'm here" I say,she looks at me and instantly hugs me,crying harder."Y/n! I d-don't know w-what to do t-the other nurses left m-me here!" She says."It's okay Amber I'm here now.Let's go see what we can do" I say,hugging her back.

"Oh and this uhh..my boyfriend.He wanted to come and help" I say.She looks at him a bit then looks at me."Why is he wearing a mask?" She asks."Uhm-" "I'm a bit sick so I don't want to give my small flu to someone else" Sako says,saving me."O-Oh I understand" she says."Let's go see what we can do" I say,changing the subject.Amber nods and we all walk towards people's room.

Time skip
4 hours later,we finished for now and I'm exhausted but I'm on watch now in case anyone needs help or anything in general.I told Amber to go rest a bit in an empty room we have and she accepted,exhausted as well.Right now I'm in the hallway with my lover,looking though door's windows seeing if anyone needs something.Sako is gently holding my waist and from time to time he gently places a hand on my cheek."Y/n my darling you should rest as well.I bet you are absolutely exhausted and if anything happens I'll wake you up" he says."I'd love to but I can't.This is my job baby I have to do it.I'll just go home in the morning and ask for a day off" I say.He nods and holds on me tighter."It must be so hard for you I'm sorry.I love you" he says.I look in his pretty eyes and I smile."I love you too my dear Sako" I say.He slowly pulls off his mask and kisses me deeply,then pulls his mask on again.I love you so much Sako..