𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏

Reader's pov
I exit my house,walking towards the closest market to get some chips,soda and chocolate.Unfortunately,I'm kinda far from a market and I make around 20 minutes by walking.I plug in my headphones placing my phone in my pocket as my favorite playlist starts playing.Some minutes later,I finally get at the market,entering.I walk through the market,grabbing chips,2 cans of soda,chocolate and some popcorn.I go at the cashier who scans my products and says. "1500¥" I give him the money and I place my products in a small bag.I thank him and I walk out,ready for a 20 minute walk again.Suddenly small drops of rain fall from the sky everywhere.Oh shit.I decide to continue walking,hoping the rain won't get any worse until I get home.Wrong.

Some moments later,the rain got way worse and it was pouring from the sky.And guess what I only have T-shirt and some random pants on.I was soaking wet at this point but I continue walking hopefully I will get home soon so I can dry myself.In distance,I see a tall person walking with an umbrella in hand.I wish I had an umbrella as well but I wasn't that smart unfortunately.As I approached the person,I notice a long,yellow coat.Wait..is this..They randomly turn around revealing Mr.Compress.I'm friends with the villains especially with Dabi.Mr.Compress notices me and walks towards me. "Y/n! What are you doing without an umbrella? Get heree" he says as I smile and get under his umbrella. "I went at the market to get some snacks but the rain had other plans before I could get home" I say.Compress gets even closer to me,our chests touching at this point.I turn red at the sudden feel of his strong chest but at least it's making me warm."Are you cold?" He asks."No I'm fine" i say,trying to hide my shivering but failing miserably."Yea sure" he says with a laugh as he hangs me the umbrella.

I hold it confused as Compress starts taking off his long yellow coat and hands it to me."No really I'm fine I don't-" I say but before I can continue he places a gloved finger over my lips,shutting me up.I roll my eyes as I take the coat from his hand and I push my arms through the big sleeves.I finish putting it on as Compress holds the umbrella for both and holds out his hand.I curiously take it as he spins me,probably looking at how his coat sits on me."Fabulous.This suits you" he says."Yea sure it's definitely not 2 times bigger than me" I say as we both laugh.The rain gets even worse as Compress holds the umbrella for both and pulls me even closer to him.I bet he noticed my completely red face because he chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. "We should head home dear Y/n.We don't want you sick now" he says.I nod as we start walking towards my house.

I place my hands in the pockets of his coat and I feel more marbles in both.How many marbles this guy carries around? His arm is tightly holding my waist as the other is holding up the umbrella.I snuggle into his side,smiling and blushing.I had a crush on Compress for months now and I really wish I could see his face,play with his hair and kiss his lips all day. We finally get at my house and Compress looks like he is waiting for me to give back the coat so he can leave. "Compress do you..want to come in?" I ask.He tilts his head and chuckles. "I'd like to" he says.I smile as we enter in my house and I take off his yellow coat,placing it on a hanger.I look at him and he starts walking towards me with small steps.He gently grabs my waist and pins me to the closest wall,trapping me between the wall and his arms."Compress I-" "Call me Sako" he says.

I nod as I see him move his hand towards his mask,taking it off.He is not wearing his balaclava.I stare at him with mouth wide.He is so beautiful oh my god."S-Sako you're-" I stop mid sentence,placing a hand on his cheek. "I'm what?" He asks curiously. "You're perfect.." I say.He smiles and slowly connects his pretty lips with mine making my face explode with red.Sako smiles against my lips as he rubs my waist in a comforting way like the gentleman he is.We slowly part away after some moments and we look in each other's eyes.His hazel eyes are so beautiful."Sako I..I wanted to say this for a while now.I like you.I did for a while now" I say.He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I like you too Y/n" Sako says.I smile as we kiss again.I love him so much..