𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒆

Reader's pov
"No Toga I'm not doing that he's going to hate me,never talk to me again,avoid me at all costs and forget I even exist" I say causing Toga to cross her hands over her chest. "Stop thinking like that! I'm sure he likes you too come onnn you didn't notice how he looks at you during meetings? He's clearly eye fuc-" I put a hand over her mouth to stop her from continuing. "Okay okay don't you dare finish that sentence.In the first place how do you know he's looking at me? He has his mask on" I say.She laughs as I remove my hand."He took off his mask like 2 times and his eyes were only on youuu" .I roll my eyes as she continues. "So? Are you gonna do it?" She asks. "But he always wears his mask-" "Nah ah ah don't try to find excuses.You do it or no?" She asks.I look at her for a bit and I sigh. "I will do it" I say.She smiles in excitement and jumps around. "Yes! Finally" she says.

"So you got any plans?" I ask. "Plans? You need a plan for this? Think about it bestie try to find him alone and you do it" she says. "S-straight forward like that? Just find him and do it? That's it?" I ask. "Well obviously! What do you expect?" She asks.I sigh as I get up. "Okay.Okay I'm going for it" i say. "Yessss!! Get your mans Y/n!!" She says excited. I smile as I walk out of Toga's room,walking towards the bar to find Compress.I try to avoid the feeling in my stomach that tells me not to and walk back in Toga's room but I have to.I ain't no pussy.I enter in the bar where Kurogiri,Dabi and Spinner were.They all knew about my crush on Compress because Toga couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Guys do you know where Compress is?" I ask. Dabi looks at me and smirks. "Why? Finally decided to confess and get yo man?" He asks in a teasing tone.This mf.

I give him a glare but he ignores it."Kidding kidding I think he's in his room" Dabi finally says.I nod,walking out of the bar and I hear Dabi's voice from behind "Don't forget to use protection" I throw one of my knives at him,missing on purpose.He laughs and I walk towards his room,my heartbeat going crazy with each step I took.Finally in front of his room,I hesitantly knock as I take a deep breath.The door opens revealing Mr.Compress in his usual clothes. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asks. "Uh Compress I just uh..wanted to..apologize" i say.Compress tilts his head confused. "Apologize? For..what?" He asks confused.I take another deep breath as I look down for a second rethinking all my life in some seconds.

I quickly extend my hand,taking off his mask revealing his balaclava and I quickly kiss his lips,completely freezing him.I put back his mask again and I sprint down the hallway towards Toga's room.Compress stood still in his doorway,still processing what happened.I quickly enter in Toga's room taking her by surprise. "I did it!" I yell.Toga looks at me excited and hugs me "Hell yesss!! What did he say??" She asks. "Uhh..well he didn't really say things because I left before he can say anything" I say causing her to facepalm. "You kissed him and ran away?" She asks. "Wasn't that the plan? You said-" I say but before I can finish I hear loud knocks on the door. "Oh shit oh shit don't-" Toga already opened the door revealing Compress.This is it.My life is over it was nice knowing all.

Compress says nothing as he walks towards me and I look at him with fear and worry.He extends his hands,picking me up and placing me on his shoulder.I look at Toga who shows me a thumbs up and smiles.Mr.Compress walks out of Toga's room with me on his shoulder right in his room that was really close.We enter in his room and he closes the door and placed me on the bed. Compress takes off his mask and I see that he took off his balaclava as well revealing his face to me.My eyes widen as Compress bends down and hungrily kisses me on the lips.I whimper under his hungry gaze and actions as I kiss back,loosing myself in his soft,sweet lips.I owe you one Toga.

Small time skip,the lov's bar
"And Compress just came,put her on his shoulder and left?" Dabi asks. "Yesss.I opened the door,he came,placed her on his shoulder and left without a word" Toga says."I bet they are making out right now" Dabi says. "I'm 100% sure of it they are eating each other's lip rn" Toga says while laughing.