𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

(I'm on my period so I have to share my pain)

Reader's pov
Today is the day.Today I finally confess my feelings towards Mr.Compress.I've liked him for a while now but I wasn't ready to confess unfortunately.But,my best friend Dabi encouraged me to confess my feelings towards our magician member of the Lov.I smile,getting out of my room and walking towards the bar with the best mood I've had in a while.I'm so excited to finally confess my feelings towards him.I enter in the bar where Kurogiri and Dabi were sitting. "Good morning" I say excited. "Morning.Someone's in a good mood hm?" Dabi asks. "Yup I'm in such a good mood Dabi" I say smiling.He nods and Shigaraki enters in the bar."Good morning..boss" I say,using that nickname he hates with a laugh.He sighs and sits down on a chair. "Where is Compress?" He asks.

Me and Dabi shrug as Kurogiri returns to cleaning some cups.I swear that's all this guy does."Y/n and Dabi go bring him back.He had a mission but he should've been here 2 hours ago" Shigaraki says.Me and Dabi nod as we get up and walk towards the door. "And where should we look for him exactly?" I ask. "He should be near the shop you keep going at" he says. "Ohhh the one with sushi?" I ask. "Yea just bring him back" he says.Me and Dabi walk out of the base as we head towards the sushi shop where Compress should be."Soo Y/n why are you such in a good mood?" Dabi asks."Well I'm going to confess to Compress today" I say excited.Dabi looks at me with an unsure look. "What? You know about my crush on Compress you pushed me to confess" I say. "I know that I just..why today?"he asks. "Dabi what the hell? We spoke some days ago about this and I told you I'm confessing today" I say.

Dabi sighs and whispers something I don't understand. "What?" I ask. "Nothing let's just go" he says. "Whatever.." I say as we continue walking.

Dabi's pov
"Soo Y/n why are you such in a good mood?" I ask them."Well I'm going to confess to Compress today" they say super excited and happy.I look at them unsure. "What? You know about my crush on Compress you pushed me to confess" they say. "I know that I just..why today?" I ask. "Dabi what the hell? We spoke some days ago about this and I told you I'm confessing today" they say.I sigh and I whisper "You're gonna get your heart broken.." "What?" They ask. "Nothing let's just go" I say.They shrug and say "Whatever..". Y/n doesn't know about this but..they will get their heart broken soon enough.. Before we can get in the city,we have to pass by a small bridge.We can already see the bridge and in distance I see exactly what I wish I didn't. "Isn't that Compress?" Y/n asks.I don't answer.

As we approach,the weird feeling in my stomach gets even worse.I don't want Y/n to get their heart broken but I can't bring myself to say this.. "Oh yes it's Compress but who's that girl?" they say once we are really close to them. "Y/n I think we should head back to the base he will come eventually-" "Why?? We came till here for nothing? Let's go ask-" Y/n stops as I look forward and I understand why they stopped.Compress ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her. Y/n looks at me with tears forming in their eyes and I sigh.I knew this would happen and I still said nothing.How could I tell my best friend that their crush is already dating someone? I grab Y/n's hand,walking further from Compress."D-Dabi" they say,their voice cracking.I turn my attention to them and they instantly wrap their arms around me.

"D-Dabi did you know about this?" they ask.I nod as they sob in my shirt. "sorry Y/n..Compress told me yesterday but i couldn't tell you that your crush is seeing someone.That's why i was so surprised this morning when you told me you were gonna confess today" i say.Y/n hugs me even tighter."It's o-okay Dabi i just..i was so excited this morning but now i just wanna curl up in a ball in my bed and cry" they say.I awkwardly wrap my arms around them as well,trying to confort them.If you only knew how much i like you Y/n but you always liked Compress.. "Dabi?" they ask, their not cracking this time. "Yes Y/n?" i ask. "You are not gonna leave me as well..right?" they ask while looking in my eyes.Those beautiful [e/c] eyes.. "I won't Y/n.I won't" i say causing them to hug me tigher."Thank you Dabi" they say. "No need Y/n.That's what friends are for right?" i ask.Friends..yea only friends..