𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

(This chapter uses the pronouns she/her.Also,Compress is not wearing his balaclava or mask,just his top hat for the plot.Enjoy!<3 )

Compress pov
"Come on Compress!! All you do is..nothing! Come onnn loosen up a bit and let's go" Toga says. "Why should I even go and why me? Ask Dabi" I say causing her to huff in annoyance. "Dabi's even worse than you he didn't even bother to listen to me let alone come with me! Why are you guys so stiff come onnn" she says.I sigh and I rub my temples. "Okay.You win.Let's go" i say.She smiles and looks at me excited. "Yes! Finally! Let's go" Toga quickly grabs my hand and drags me out of the base."Slow down Toga" I say. "I can't! She will slowly end her program" she says,dragging me even faster. "Who will end her program?" I ask confused. "You'll see! Just come on" she says.In some minutes we arrive in the town as Toga drags me to a bar. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "Let's go quick I think we are just in time to hear her sing" she says making me even more confused.

We enter in the bar as the smell of alcohol and strong lights hit us both."Yes we're just in time" I hear Toga say.The lights suddenly change and turn into the scene where a female,looking like she's in her 20's appeared on the scene.She is wearing a tight black,simple,pretty dress,high black heels,[h/l] and [h/c] hair,beautiful [e/c] eyes,cute eyeliner and glossy lips.She is so beautiful..she looks like an angel. "Look look! She's here! That's Y/n! She sings here every Saturday night" Toga says excited.Everyone's attention turned to her and when I thought she couldn't get any perfect,she opened her mouth and started singing.

Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart
Baby,bang it up inside
I'm not wearing my usual lipstick
I thought maybe we would kiss tonight

Baby,will you kiss me already and
Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart
Baby,bang it up inside

[music]

Baby,though I've closed my eyes
I know who you pretend I am

But do mi ti why not me?
Why not me? Do mi ti why not me? Why not me?
Do mi ti why not me? Why not me? (x2)

[music]

I was mesmerized by her beautiful,soft voice that rang through my ears.I didn't even realize the song ended and hands clapping filled the bar.She happily smiled. "Thank you.See you next week" she says as she blows a kiss and walks away in the backstage."So? Did you like it Compress?" Toga asks. "Why did she leave so quick?" I ask. Toga looks at me and laughs. "Why? You wanted more? She does this every week.After waiting 7 days to come back to hear and see her,she sings for about 3-4 minutes maximum and leaves" she says. "I want to see and hear her again" I whisper. "Hehe.Well you have to wait until next week to see and hear her voice again Compress" Toga says.One week until I hear her mesmerizing voice and I see those pretty [e/c] eyes.I can't wait.

Time skip, 4 weeks later
Reader's pov—
Every week I'd have my small singer moment,this guy would always be here.First,he came with a blonde girl with buns but after that he came alone each time.He is always here in time,between the front places listening to my voice.He is really cute though.His pretty hazel eyes,his clothing and that top hat are really cute.I smile as I walk out of the bar,waiting for my friend to be here and pick me up.I suddenly hear footsteps,I turn around and I see him.The pretty guy that's always there. "Hi" he says,kinda shy. "Hello.Can I help you?" I ask politely. "N-no uhm yes actually" he says,cursing something really quietly.He's so cute. "Uhm I just wanted to ask if you'd like to maybe..hang out sometime" he says. I smile as I get a small card from my bag. "You're lucky you caught my eye or else you'd never have this" I say giving him the small card where my number is written.

He relaxes his tensed shoulders and takes a breath,smiling. "T-thank you" he says.My friend pulls over,waiting for me to enter in her car. "Oh before I leave,may I know your name?" I ask. "Oh sure.It's Co- uh Sako.Sako" he says. "Well then Mr.Sako,text me sometime" I say as I enter in my friend's car.Sako walks away with a smile on his face as my friend,Miko lets out a fake cough. "Soooo who was that? Your man?" She asks in a teasing tone.I playfully hit her shoulder as we laugh. "Nah.He first came here like 4 weeks ago and then came every Saturday night for me.He was always there,listening to me singing.He's really cute though so I gave him my number" I say. "You gave him your number? What an honor.Get yo mans" she says. "Girlll chill I barely gave him my number" I say. "Ah don't forget that I gotta be the first one you invite at the wedding!" She says while laughing.

"Oh come onnn" I say as we laugh. "Okay but still,be careful with him.It's your first serious relationship! Ah..youth" she says. "Okay Miko I think you're really tired first of we ain't even in a relationship and second you said 'youth' like you aren't 24" I say causing her to wheeze. "I know but still!" She says. "Okay okay miss singer let's get you home" she says as she starts driving.This girl I swear to god.

Time skip,next week
Me and Sako talked so much this week.We found out so many things about each other.Sako is such a nice guy to talk to.He's funny,pretty,gentleman,what else could you wish for? I just finished my performance for tonight,obviously he was here in the front seats again,looking at me with a huge,cute smile on his face.In the second I walked away from the scene,he wasn't there anymore.I smile as I walk out of the bar and I see him outside,already waiting for me.Oh wow okay this guy is fast. "Hello Mr.Sako" I say. "Ah hello miss Y/n" he says.We smile at each other as he takes a step towards me. "I liked your performance from tonight.Well of course I like them all but still.Your voice is amazing" he says. "Thank you so much" I say causing him to smile.I recognize the familiar sound of Miko's car approaching and I look at him.

"Before you leave..I want to ask you something" he says.I look at him,waiting to continue. "Would you like to..go on a date with me?" He asks.My smile fades making his eyes lightly widen.I burst out laughing the next second as he looks at me with worry on his face. "I'd like to go on a date with you Sako" I say causing him to relax. "Don't scare me like that!" He says.I smile as Miko pulls over and waits for me. "Are you free tomorrow at 8?" He asks. "Yup.I'm free" I say.He nods and smiles. "Well then,we shall meet tomorrow.Just text me from where to pick you up" he says.I nod and I start walking towards Miko's car.I stop halfway there and I turn my head to look at Sako.He looks at me confused as I walk back to him and kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Sako" I say.A slight red color spreads on his cheeks and he gently picks up my hand,kissing the top of it. "Goodnight darling" he says.I finally walk towards Miko's car who had a huge smile on her face and made a heart with her hands.This girl..