Goku x Reader [Requested] [2]

Its been a bit crazy as Y/N and Goku started helping a friend named Bulma and Oolong going to some fire mountain to find the legendary dragon balls. Right now they were all at the mountain wondering how to get up the mountain right now.

after some time to think about this plan of theirs, the best way for them to get up there was letting Goku and [Y/N] go ahead first on nimbus since it could only carry two and there were four of them. Bulma and Oolong would stay at the bottom of the mountain to wait for them and bring the dragon balls back or how many of them are up there.

Agreeing to this Y/N and Gokus climbed up on nimbus and flew off towards the fire mountain. 

"Wow it really is a fire mountain" Y/N said as she looked around seeing why they called it fire mountain.

"Sure is" Goku agreed with a smile on his face as they went to the castle.

On the way there some sparks of fire somehow got onto their tail making them turn on fire which made Y/N and Goku freak a little bit when they were caught on fire. But Y/N put them out so they wouldn't burn off anymore or hurt since they were still their tails. 

"That hurt" Y/N said with a little pout on her face.

"After this we'll do whatever you want to make you feel better" Goku smiled at her which made her smile and nod.

Suddenly they heard Bulma and Oolong scream which made them look at each other before turning back to see what was happening.

"Hey look, some big guys is down there with them" Y/N pointed out when she noticed someone was there.

They flew nod and landed back on the ground bringing everyone's attention back to them.

"It looks like it'll be harder to get in" Goku just blurts out without even thinking.

"You dummy" Bulma said in a panic voice.

"So you are stinking treasure hunters after all" the big guy said to us all holding tightly to his large axe.

Before Y/N could get a word in he suddenly swung his axe down making Goku push her out of the way when he jumped away from the axe. Goku was dodging the axe as the big man kept swinging it at him, Y/N climbed on nimbus again and rushed over to help him out. Going as fast as she could she spun around his head a couple of times to get him a bit dizzy. Letting Goku jump up and kick him in the head but nothing phased this guy.

"you both are crazy you can't take down the Ox King" Oolong shouted at them both freaking out about the fight.

"Oh, your the Ox King?" Y/N said a bit surprised.

"Yes I am and I know that cloud, who gave it to you?" Ox king said as he looked at the cloud Y/N was standing on.