60

Haven's POV:

The next few days flew by as I waited in anticipation for this weekend's getaway. Each day leading up to the beginning of the week I worked double shifts and Harry was too busy to notice thankfully. But I will say that since our fight, if you can even call it that, he came back every night and never left.

I've asked him on multiple occasions where he thought we should go, or whether he needed help with anything. But to my surprise, he refused to accept any questions leaving me in the dark. I can't say that it doesn't make me more excited because I quite literally couldn't wait.

"Baby you have to wake up." Harry's annoying voice pulls me from sleep.

Ok, maybe I could wait an hour or two more, preferably when the sun is up.

"Go away. I'm sleeping." I groan, stuffing my face into the pillow. Maybe if I just pretend he's not there he'll forget me altogether.

"We have to leave soon and you need to get ready." he slides in beneath the comforter that is currently pulled up to my ears.

Unlike me Harry is fully dressed, teeth brushed, and hair perfectly messy. His smell surrounds me and I don't think he understands that it's only making me more sleepy.

His head lays on the pillow and he pushes my knotted hair out of my face before peppering kisses across my face. I smile and pull the comforter down just slightly allowing him access to my lips but not enough to signal that I am anywhere near ready to get up.

He pecks my lips as I wanted and whispers in my ear, "If you get up now, I'll make it worth your time." he teases, his breath fanning my ears just as his hand slips around my waist to the front of my panties. Playing with the hem of the material I freeze waiting to see what he does next.

"But if you want to sleep longer, I guess we can leave in a couple of hours instead." he nips at the shell of my ears while his hand slides through my already wet folds.

This man could have me at his beck and call with just a few flicks of those fingers. . .do not even get me started on those lips.

I hiss at the feeling, shoving my head into the pillow as I let out a breathy moan. "Do you want to get up now? he questions and I nod into the pillow.

"Good girl." And just like that, his fingers are gone. "We have to leave in 45 minutes." he kisses the side of my head and I all but yell into the material currently suffocating my face.

"I hate you". I tell him, grabbing the pillow beside me and mindlessly throwing it in the direction of his voice, my face still smushed against the perfect, cozy cloud of fabric.

"No you don't." he chuckles and throwing off the blanket, I walk to the bathroom clad in nothing but one of his oversized shirts and black panties.

"Yeah? You so sure of that." I mumble to myself, shutting the door behind me.

All I hear in response is a resounding laugh and I hate that despite my sexual frustration a smile appears on my face.

***

Half an hour later, I walk out of the bedroom with my glasses sliding down the bridge of my nose, my hair in a messy bun, and a matching sweat set.

I rub my eyes as I drag my sock-clad feet across the floors of Harry's apartment, yawning. Looking at the clock, I groan. Why do we have to be up on Friday morning at 5? It's funny before Harry I would usually already be awake but now that I think about it, I haven't had a proper, paralyzing nightmare in over a week.