36

A/N:

When you see the *, play "Claire de lune"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

I'm awoken by the sweet feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair as they gently push the strands out of my face. I shift slightly at the feeling but I'm too comfortable and warm to actually open my eyes.

I keep my eyes shut though I'm now awake as Harry traces the features of my face. His touch warms a path in its wake as his fingers ghost over my eyelids and down my cheeks. It takes all of me not to move, to smile, to shift closer, all while every fibre of my body wishes to do so.

It doesn't last long when he reaches my plump lips, touching them with the pads of his fingers and I can't help but break into a sleepy grin. Parting my mouth, I lightly pull his finger between my teeth and opening my eyes I see his cheeks redden at having been caught.

With my own hand, I pull it out of the comforter to grab his finger, pressing a kiss to his skin. "Good morning." I place his hand back on the mattress, never too far from me.

"How long have you been awake?" he asks me with an embarrassed smile on his face. His voice is still hoarse and sleepy which sends a chill down my back and straight to my legs.

"Long enough to know you've been staring at me." I chuckle.

As we lay facing the other, he reaches over and grabs me from behind, pulling me closer and hiking my leg up and over his hip. "I'll always stare at you. I mean can you blame me?" he asks, smacking my ass.

"Harry!" I laugh, his hand still placed on my butt.

"What?" he feigns confusion before leaning in to kiss me.

I immediately turn my face to the side, his lips making contact with the side of my cheek, "What the fuck?" he pulls away laughing. "What's wrong?" he asks and I smack my hand over my mouth.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet?" my voice comes out muffled and he rolls his eyes.

"I hate to break it to you, but it's a little late for that." he scrunches his face up and my eyes widen.

I shove at him with my available hand and he grabs it, pulling me towards him to place a kiss on the hand covering my mouth. "Go, and come back quick so I can give you a proper kiss." he lets me go and it is so hard to not show how affected I am by him.

"You're an ass, you know that?" I tell him while he lays back down, his arm behind his head.

"Yeah, well it takes one to know one baby." he looks over to me, the muscles in his arms straining behind his head.

Rolling my eyes I stand up, pulling at his boxers that have ridden up to show the writing on my thighs and I catch Harry's eyes discreetly catch on them.

I make my way to the bathroom and leaving the door open I begin brushing my teeth. As I scrub them, I can see and feel Harry watching me from the bed, his head straining to see.

I shut the door, feeling flustered from his stare and I chuckle when I hear his objections. After I finish, I run my fingers through my knotted hair trying to tame the rat's nest I've accumulated from a restful night.

Walking out of the bathroom, I throw my hair up in a messy bun and just like I left him, Harry lays on his bed. With one hand behind his head and another with a phone to his ear, he speaks into the line frustrated. The minute he sees me, he holds up one finger pointing at the door asking for permission to leave. Nodding my head he gets up, his shirtless body displays all his tattoos while his grey sweatpants hang loose on his hips.