Chapter 20

"did I scare you?", an awkward but pretty smile followed after the question.

"Uh I- no. " you were speechless.

HOW. How can somebody be this breath-taking. Sanji would kill a crewmate for her.

"I'm glad, can I help you find anyone?", she blinks up at you, a friendly smile plastered on her face.

"n-no, I'll be on my way", you turn and start walking away, not wanting to stay any longer than you had to, her beauty intimidated you.

"w-wait, please let me help you.", she took your hand in her hers, your eyes widen and in a panic you pull your hand away and stand unnaturally straight.

"O-OKAY!! YOU CAN HELP JUST DON'T TOUCH ME." you shout with a nervous smile plastered on your face.

She nods excitedly, her eyes sparkling at your agreement. You describe luffy to her, unknowingly smiling from time to time when describing his eyes and wide smile.

<>

What the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell

Sweat dripping from your face, you walked like a creaking robot.

Her her hands wrapped around your arm, HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN.

You look down to her clinging to your arm, you didn't really like when people touched you. Especially strangers.

"U-uhm, could you uhh..", you choke out, feeling extremely awkward and uncomfortable.

Let go.

You said in your mind but couldn't say out loud so you gave up, you walked together hand in hand awkwardly looking out for your captain.

Luffy... Save me-

"Y/N?" You smile. "Sanji", you say after processing the face that stood infront of you, your smile still remained only it dropped only ever so slightly.

The girls grip on your arm tightened a bit, she's nervous? She wasn't nervous when we met??

You snap out of your thoughts when you see sanji's eyes flicker to the girl, you watch as his face of confusion turns to glittering balls of admiration.

You internally face-palm yourself when he gets down on one knee and gently takes her hand in his,"and who is this gorgeous butterfly."

"butterfly??" you and the girl repeat in confusion.

"yes a beautiful, graceful and magical butterfly"

The girl blushes and let's go of your arm to hide her face with her hand, you sighed in both embarassment that you knew this blonde love sick puppy and relief because she finally stopped clinging to you.

Luffy.

"Sanji, have you seen luffy?", you ask as soon as his name popped up in your head,"his by the restaurant further down." He said in a daze, still fully fixated on the beautiful pastel girl.

You nod and turn to the direction the cook gave you, tthe girl grabs your arm before you could even take a step away from her.

Ugh... What is it now.

You were just a bit annoyed, all you wanted was to find your captain.

"please let me accompany you", she says shyly in a soft tone, you fought the urge to tell her to leave.

She hasn't done anything wrong y/n, don't be rude.

You warned yourself before forcing a smile and nodding at her and of course sanji skipped after us.