Chapter 30

All you wanted in this moment was to show her what you were capable of.

Your blood boiled as it pumped with adrenaline and anger. It took everything in you to stop yourself from telling her how exactly you were planning on murdering her in.
Heavy. Gruesome. Detail.

But you knew. If she found out you were alive as of right now it would just make it harder to kill her.

So you stayed silent.

You drop the speaker and turn your attention to the locked door, ignoring her angry screaming of why exactly her little henchman were now ignoring her.

"UGH. JUST WAT TILL MY DADDY HEARS ABOUT THIS!!", she screams one last time before you hear the 'Click' sound to notify that she hung up.

"Daddy huh?"

You scoff as the memory of her telling the crew she was family-less. So that was also bullshit.

Why am I not even surprised.

You lift your hand up, looking at the palm of your hand before flicking the knife from under your sleeve out and slicing your skin open with no hesitation.

It stung.

You see your blood spill out of the cut, placing your hand over the lock.

You can do this. Concentrate.

You inhale deeply and close your eyes, focusing only on the stinging from the open wound you self-inflicted.

You bang your hand on the lock, your blood hardening and destroying the doors locking gears from within as quietly as possible. You hold your breath praying it worked as you suck the blood that left your body back into it, while also sealing the cut closed with dry blood.

You put your hand on the door knob and turn it.

You feel a shot of happiest run up your body as the door slightly creaked open, your heart pouding with fear and excitement all at once.

"THE COMMANDER IS PUSHING UP THE SCHEDULE SO YOU WON'T BE HAVING ANY LUNCH BREAKS TODAY." You hear that same, annoying banging on the ground with that metal rod, you felt the vibrations even from where you were.

He was upstairs, a decent distance from you.

You turn the door knob but stop to look back at the gruesome crimescene.

"I should leave a little message before I leave." you whisper to yourself, a small smile playing at you lips as you begin to drag the body and your feet.

<MEANWHILE>

Usopps found himself infront of maribelle, his jaw clenched in front of her, a sweat droplet falling down from his forehead.

"I know what you did." usopp utters to maribelle, trying but failing horribly at his 'poker face'. You could see the fear in his eyes but he kept going.

"I know it all Maribelle.", even through he in fact did not have a clue what was truly going on.

"what ever do you mean Usopp, you're scaring me...", maribelle takes Usopps hand in hers and looks up at him with her scared, vulnerable and very deep blue doe eyes.

Usopp questioned his reasoning on why he was doing this and doubted himself more than before.

I probably didn't hear right.... Shit.. What if I'm just assuming... I mean I have any solid proof that-