The Gate

*Buckle up my loves, it' s a long one*
~*~*~*~*~
"Eleven..." Mike said walking towards El.

El let out a sigh of relief walking towards Mike and wrapping each other into a deep hug. "Mike."

Jade was standing with Dustin, Lucas and Max. Steve was right behind Jade, Steve leaned over to Jade. "Who's that," Steve whispered.

"She helped find Will last year, she has powers. We all thought she was gone," Jade whispered to Steve.

"Is that...," Max started.

"Yup," The boys said.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-,"Mike started.

"353 days. I heard," El said nodding her head.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there. That you were okay?"Mike asked confused.

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper spoke out moving forward towards El.

"The hell is this? Where you been?" Hopper said grabbing El into a hug.

"Where have you been?" El shot back as she melted into Hoppers hug.

"Oh shit," Jade whispered to herself.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike said pushing Hopper angrily.

Hopper turned around and grabbed Mike by his shirt. "Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper took Mike into a Will's room to talk alone.

El walked over to Jade, and her face softened up. "Oh my God, El." Jade said pulling her into a hug. "I thought you were gone. I missed you so much."

"I missed you,too," El said softly.

"How have you been kid."

El nodded her head. "Happy...to be home." Jade pulled El out of her hug to look at her face to face.

"Pretty." El said.

Jade grabbed Els face in her hands. "And you're beautiful,you look so big. And your makeup, it's-,"

"Bitchin," El and Jade said at the same time making each other laugh.

After Jade and El finished catching up El moved over to Dustin and Lucas who were right next to her. They immediately wrapped each other into a hug.

"We missed you,"Lucas said.

"I missed you, too," El said.

"We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin said pulling out of their hug. Dustin smiled at El and El stared back confused. El grabbed Dustin's face and put her thumb along his front teeth.

"Teeth." El said.

"What?" Dustin said confused.

"You have teeth."

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin said then purring. Jade laughed while Lucas just shook his head.

"Eleven?" Max said walking towards El.

"Hey. Um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max said sticking out her hand for El to shake it. El looked at Max's hand and walked away.

Max put her head down, Jade walked over to Max putting her hand behind her back.

"It's okay, she'll come around," Jade said to Max who nodded her head.

Steve walked over to Jade pulling her aside. "How are you feeling," Steve asked.

"Kind of...relieved. I thought El was gone, I blamed myself for not being there for the kids but now that she's back. I can't let anything happen to one of those kids again."