(Niji) Learning to Love You Pt. 4

I love writing Niji, like I've said many times. He's so precious, I love him hehe.

Niji and I somehow managed to convince his dad to change the wedding plans.

I guess Judge really wanted me and his son to get married.

Niji told me that he was going out to get a suit to wear during the wedding, and that I should get my affairs in order before we get married. I agreed and went out to tell my captain what I was doing.

"What?! You're getting married? How long have you known this guy? Are you leaving our pirate group?" He asked me all at once. "I've known Niji for years now, and yes, I'm leaving the pirate group. Niji means more to me than some crusty ass pirates that only keep me around because I'm a woman and I can cook." I said, a frown on my face. "YN. We took you in because you were helpless. Your country had rejected you because you refused to marry this guy." He said, a frown on his face. "Yes, and I appreciate it, but it's time to fulfill a promise I made that I intend to keep." I said, looking into his eyes.

My captain let out a long sigh. "I can't argue with you, then. If you want to keep a promise, then do it. But if it all goes crazy, don't come running to me." He said, taking a drink of the liquor that was sitting in front of him. "Thank you... for everything." I said, getting up from the table. My captain stayed silent as I quietly left the room.

I walked through Germa 66 back to the castle, where Niji was sitting on the ledge of his window, his blue hair shining in the afternoon sunlight. "Hey! Niji~" I said, throwing a rock up at the window. "Oh, YN. Hey!" He said, smiling down at me. "You want to come up through the window or through the main door." He said, a light smile on his face. "I'll come up through the window, I don't want to look at your brother Yonji again, he's scary." I said, smirking. Niji chuckled and threw down a rope.

I climbed up the rope and into Niji's blue themed room, which he matched almost perfectly. "You sure do look lovely." I said, looking at Niji's lovely blue suit, which he was supposed to wear for the wedding. "Thank you. Do you have the wedding dress ready?" He asked, smiling. "Yes love, don't worry." I said, kissing his cheek.

Niji let out a small laugh. "This is a dream come true, you know." He said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Hmm?" I asked, looking into the eyes of my sweetheart. "I've wanted to marry you almost since I met you. It's finally coming true." He said. "Don't get sentimental on me, love. It isn't our wedding day yet." I said, sitting down right next to him. "But I'm serious, YN. You're the most lovely thing that's ever been in my life. I love you more than anything else in my life. I love you so much, more than my brothers my father and my deceased mother." He said, putting his arm around me. "Niji..." I said, kissing his cheek. "And really, YN. There's no one I'd rather marry than you." He said, a tear falling down his cheek.

The wedding was lovely. Niji was in a beautiful, blue, silk suit, with a sparkly bow tie that I picked out for him as a joke. I was in a long, mermaid style dress that was a very very light blue to match Niji's suit. Everyone was there, including Niji's family, even his brother which the family usually rejected and my brother who was still angry at me for running away from marriage the first time.

After the ceremony, there was a large party. I took one look at it and tugged on Niji's sleeve. "You wanna go outside?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, please." I said, nervously holding onto his sleeve.

Niji and I went outside and sat on the front steps of the castle. "Wow... so we actually got married." I said, leaning on his shoulder. "Yeah..." He said, a warm smile on his face. "I love you, Niji. I hope we have many many great years to come." I said, a smile on my face. "Me too, YN. Me too." He said, his voice soft.

End of Niji x reader, learning to love you. I hope you enjoyed.