(Bepo) New Crewmember

So WarpedGrapes039209 requested this. I'm kind of clueless on how to write this, but I'm going to try my best. Enjoy it!

"Welcome to the Heart Pirates, YN." My new captain, Trafalgar Law said after I had helped fight marines with the pirate crew and had asked to be a part of it. "You should probably introduce yourself to everyone." He said, smirking. His gaze then turned to everyone else on the crew. "Make sure you make YN feel welcome. If you don't you'll have to go through me." He said, his expression changing.

I shivered at my new captain's cold glare, then I slipped away from him and went to a place in the corner of the ship where no one would find me. "Nap time." I said, crouching down and scooting back into the corner. "YN-san?" Someone asked from behind me. I jumped back and I turned to see who was there. "A... Bear?" I asked, completely confused. He turned his head down. "I'm sorry." He muttered. "For... What?" I asked, completely confused. "For scaring you, YN-san." He said, shaking his head. "Ehm, you didn't really scare me." I said, turning my head. "More surprised." I said, smiling.

He nodded. "I heard you're a new crewmate." He said, staring directly at me. "Well... Yes. I'm new around here. I didn't see you fighting with everyone else, are you also new?" I asked, curious. "No! I've been here longer than almost everyone else." He said. "Then why didn't I see you?" I asked him, the expression on my face turning from a smile to one more of curiosity. "I'm not one for combat like you guys were doing." He said in a small voice.

We got to talking more, and eventually I remembered what I had crawled into the corner for, and I let out a long yawn. "Aw man, I forgot I was gonna take a nap." I said, stretching out. "Why don't you go out on the deck then?" He asked. "'Cause I like this nice, secluded place." I said, smirking. He thought for a moment. "A nap does sound nice." He said, sitting down on the ground and leaning back on some crates that wee behind him. "Wha-" I asked, but was then interupted by the bear snoring.

I stuck out my tounge at him, then got a great idea. I sat down on the floor, then I laid down on top of Bepo. I chuckled a little. "He's a crewmember and a bean-bag." I thought as I fell asleep on top of him.