(Law) To the Rescue

I admit, I'm a Law simp. Recently I've been thinking up a lot of Law, and this one's my favorite so far. I feel like he just needs a little comfort, y'all get me?

The sun was setting, and I sat in the crow's nest watching the sunset as the wonderful colors merged into each other in only a way nature could. "Beautiful..." I said to myself as I stared off until I heard a voice from underneath me. "Yo YN! You seen the captain? I ain't seen him since this afternoon." Penguin said, violently looking around the deck. I let out a small sigh and slid down the pole to the crow's nest. "Nope, ain't seen him." I said, shrugging. "Can you help us look for him? Both Shachi and I are kinda worried we left him somewhere." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah yeah, I'll help you look." I said, brushing my bangs out of my face as though I didn't care.

Truth was, I had been worrying about Trafalgar. He wasn't acting like himself today, and it concerned me on a deep level. Although I was the closest to him out of our pirate crew, I still didn't have the guts to ask what was wrong.

I went all through the ship until I reached the bedroom that was designated to our captain and I. I gently knocked on the door and from inside Law said "Who is it?". "YN, why are you hiding?" I asked, slapping the door in a violent manner. "Just come in." He said, the lock clicking.

I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me, locking it because I assumed he didn't want anyone else in the room. "What's going on, captain?" I asked, a still sharp tone in my voice. "You don't have to call me 'captain', YN." He said, sighing a little. "Ok, Law, what's going on?" I asked, sitting down on his bed next to him. He laid his head gently down on my shoulder. "Are you... alright?" I asked, gently rubbing his shoulder. "It's been an off day for me, YN." He said, his voice small. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. "If you need a hug or something, you can just tell me." I said, a small smile on my face. "I- You know I don't like to do stuff like that in front of the rest of the crew." He said, holding on tight to me.

I pulled him in a little closer to me and I heard Law let out a sigh. "You need to sit with me a little while? I don't mind cuddling with you." I said, running my fingers through his hair. A small smile went across his face. "That would be nice, YN." He said, visibly more relaxed than before.

Just then someone slammed on the door. Law shot up and quickly turned to the door. "Hey captain are you in there? We can't find YN now-" Shachi said, slamming on the door. "Stop it Shachi! For Pete's sake I have the captain right here! Go away! He's fine!" I yelled, slamming back on the door. "Ok ok I'm leaving now. I'll tell Penguin I found you guys." He said, clearly shaken up.

I let out a small sigh and turned back to Law, who was chuckling a little. I then sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I said, cupping his cheek gently in my hand. "I love you too." He said, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

We sat together in the bed for a while. Law had the great idea to put a blanket around the both of us, so we sat together cuddled in tight. "Thanks, YN." He said, a smile on his face. "Why are you thanking me?" I asked, turning towards the slightly flushed man. "'Cause you came to my rescue, and I really appreciate it." He said, leaning on me. "Well of course, I wouldn't leave you in that state." I said, tenderly kissing his cheek