(Yonji) Date

Wow ok people, the last Yonji I wrote was like I knew exactly what to write! So I'm over here trying to decide who to write about, and I was looking through who I already had, and I'm like "Yo! I'll write another Yonji!" So here it is.

"Get your butt down here!" I yelled to the man in the window. "It's time for our date! Are you going to get down here or what?!" I yelled up to Yonji.

It had been about a week since Yonji and I had started dating. We were about to go on our first official date.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Let me put on my pants!" He yelled, waving out the window. "For goodness sake, Four! We have reservations in thirty minutes!" I yelled and I threw my shoe up at his window. It went inside the castle. "Uh, YN, your shoe went into my bedroom." Yonji said. "Oh hey! It matches my hair!" He said, shoving the slightly raised heel into his hair. "Aww, Four. I didn't even notice." I said, smiling. He chucked down the shoe and laughed. "Oh YN, you're funny." He said, sliding down the drain pipe as I proceeded to put my shoe back on my foot.

"Alrighty YN, you ready to go?" He asked, holding his arm out for me to hold. I chuckled lightly. "Yep! Who told you that you should hold your arm out to me?" I asked, grabbing his arm. "Ichiji. He said it was smart." Yonji said, a wide smile on his face. "Just do what you think is right, Four." I said, kissing his cheek. Yonji smiled. "Aw thanks, YN." He said, chuckling.

Yonji and I started to walk to the restaurant I had made reservations at. "So, what kind of restaurant did you reserve a seat at for us?" He asked, a curious tone sneaking under his voice. "It's a lovely restaurant. It isn't your local Burger King or McDonald's. It's a nice place." I said, trying to waver his curiosity. "But YN, tell me where we're going..." Yonji said, leaning his head down on my shoulder. "I can't tell you. It's a secret." I said, a smile on my face. Yonji sighed. "Fine~" Yonji said as he rubbed his face on my shoulder.

We eventually reached the restaurant, and Yonji had a huge smile on his face. "Woah! YN! You didn't tell me you booked such a fancy place! How're you gonna afford-" He said as I cut him off. "I'm a working woman! I can afford a nice dinner for my boyfriend sometimes!" I yelled, pulling on his ear. "Ok ok, sorry." He said, trying to pull away from my violent grasp.

Yonji opened the door and held it open for me as I walked inside. He followed in right behind me. I came up to the counter and showed the man at the front desk the slip of paper I had to prove we had a reservation. The man nodded and brought me and Yonji to a table over by a window that had a lovely view of the ocean.

"Oh Four, look out at that view." I said, smiling at the ocean. "Psh, that view's nothing compared to how you look tonight." Yonji said, grabbing my hand. My cheeks turned red. "Four, that was so cute-" I said as he cut me off. "I'm serious. You do really look beautiful. I can't seem to get my eyes off you." He said, leaning across the table and sweetly kissing me.

The waiter came over and asked what we'll have to drink. Both Yonji and I said "Beer" in unison, then we chuckled at each other. "Alrighty you two. I assume you don't care what kind you get?" The waiter said. "There are different types of beer?" Yonji asked. "That answers my question. Are you two ready to order?" He asked. "YN, are you ready?" Yonji asked. "Yeah, what about you, Four?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'll have the steak." He said, smirking. "And you, Madame?" The waiter asked me. "Hmm, I'll take the garlic-cheese chicken." I said, looking at the waiter. "Alright. I'll be back with your food soon." He said, smirking.

The waiter brought our food, and Yonji and I happily ate, enjoying the incredible quality of this food that even he as a prince was not used to. "Wow YN, this is incredible." He said, stuffing more food into his mouth. "I heard the main courses here are exquisite, but the deserts are even better." I said, smiling at him. Yonji chuckled.

We finished our food (and our second round of drinks) when the waiter came over. "So, can I get you love birds a dessert?" The man asked. "Of course!" I said, smiling. "Can we have the dessert menu?" Yonji asked, reaching his hand out. "Oh no, Four, I've got it planned." I said, moving his hand down to the table. "We'll take the petit fours." I said, smirking. The man nodded and walked away.

He returned and handed us a plate with small light-green cakes on it. "Look, Four! They're green like you." I said, smiling. "Did you plan this?" Yonji asked, a smirk on his face. "Maybe~" I said, a guilty smile on my face. He leaned across the table and kissed me. "I love you YN." He said, a warm smile on his face. "I love you too, Yonji." I said, smiling at him. "That's the first time since we met you've said my name." He said, chuckling. "I felt it was necessary." I said, smiling.

Yonji and I ate our desserts, then the man came with the check. I paid him and Yonji and I eventually left after chatting for a little while.

After we got back to the castle, Yonji and I stood in the alleyway by his window. "YN, thank you so much for tonight. I appreciate it." Yonji said, kissing my cheek. "It's no problem. I love you, Four." I said, kissing him.

We broke apart and Yonji smiled at me. "See you next week?" He asked as he climbed up the drainage pipe. "Of course!" I said, smiling.

Yonji waved goodbye to me as he hopped into his window. I waved bye and walked away, a love-struck look on my face.

WHY IS THE LONGEST FANFIC I WRITE ABOUT VINSMOKE YONJI. WHYYYYYY.