(Ichiji) You Odd Woman

Well I am sick. I can't go anywhere and I'd probably get someone else sick if I were to go somewhere. So I'm at home writing fanfictions. Enjoy it, people.

I was frying an egg for Master Ichiji. He wanted something to eat and I was the only maid in the kitchen at the moment, even though I technically shouldn't be cooking anything. I stood in front of the stove, watching the egg when I saw a red-haired man come up behind me. "YN." Ichiji said, addressing me. "Hello, Master Ichiji." I said, flipping the egg. "What's taking you so long?" He asked, his face blank. "It takes time to cook things. Unless you want to get salmonella or something." I said, smirking at him.

He scoffed. "What is this... Salmonella you speak of? Is she a new maid around here?" He asked, his tone serious. I broke down in laughter. "No no, Master Ichiji, it's a sickness you get from raw meat and eggs." I said, shaking my head. Ichiji looked slightly embarrassed. "I- I did not know that." He said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. I chuckled again. "Nah, I wouldn't expect you to know that." I said, shaking the egg out onto a porcelain plate next to me.

Ichiji picked up the plate and grabbed a fork, then began to eat the egg. A smile came across his face as he was eating. "Wow, YN, it's good." He said, his face changing slightly. "Mm. I'm glad you like it." I said, smiling.

Not long after that, Ichiji cleared his throat. "Could you... teach me how to make an egg?" He asked, more embarrassed than before. I laughed at him again. "Why in the world would you need to do that? You won't need to learn to make an egg with me or all these other maids around." I said. "You odd woman... I want to learn how to do something myself, so in the future I'll be prepared." He said as he stumbled over his words.

"Is that so?" I asked. "Maybe there's some other reason... Is it just the fact you want to spend time with me?" I asked, leaning in slightly closer to the red-haired man. A tint of red showed up on his face. "No... No, there's no other reason, YN." He said, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, sure." I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled. "Ok YN, you're right, but you had aught not use this against me... Or you'll be in a load of trouble." He said, pulling me back in and kissing me gently.

I'm so sorry if this was weird, it felt surreal writing it ahaha.