(Corazon) Clothes Shopping

Ahahaha so since I just started the Dressrosa arc, I haven't actually seen Corazon yet in the show, so I looked up a video of him, and I listened to his voice actor and I almost died laughing because his voice actor sounds exactly how I imagined it.

I sat on the edge of the bed while Rosi looked through the closet. "YN, I think we have a problem." He said, rustling through the closet. "What's going on, Rosi?" I asked, looking up from the book I was reading about river fish that taste good. "You know, I've only got three shirts and all of them are unbelievably dirty." He said, pulling the three soiled shirts from out of the closet. "Oh wow, ok Rosi. I think one, I need to do the laundry. Two, I'm gonna take you clothes shopping today." I said, smiling. Corazon gave me a smile. "Sounds fun!" He said, putting on his visibly dirty candy-corn sweater. "Uhm, Rosi, I'll give you one of my hoodies to wear." I said, pulling a red hoodie out of my closet.

I quickly grabbed Corazon's dirty laundry and I went downstairs to our basement, then quickly threw the extremely dirty clothes in the washing machine. I turned it on and noticed Corazon was staring at me from upstairs. "Rosi, why do you not have a shirt on?" I asked him as I looked up at him. He blushed a little. "YN... Your hoodie wouldn't fit. I'm too tall." He said, shrinking down a little. "Aww, don't worry, I can look through my closet to try to find something that'll fit you." I said, turning on the washing machine.

I went upstairs and started going through my closet once again. I pulled out an old tee shirt that looked like it would fit Corazon. I called for him to come into our room, then I pulled the shirt over his head. "See? This one fits." I said, hugging him. "Thank you, YN. Now, are we gonna go clothes shopping so this doesn't have to happen again?" He asked me, smirking. "Yup." I said, smiling at him.

Corazon and I put on our shoes, then quickly left the house in search of a clothing store that had clothes that would fit my nine-foot-seven husband. He noticed a store that sold clothes for tall people. "Hey, YN. Let's try in here." He said, pointing at the store. "Alright, if that's where you want to go then I'll come in with you." I said, smiling at my husband. Corazon opened the door and held it for me as I walked in.

We looked throughout the store until I found Corazon staring at something. "What did you find, Rosi?" I asked him, standing behind him. He grabbed a white, long sleeved collared shirt, then he held up a long sleeved, mint green sweater with it. "What do you think, YN?" He asked me, holding up both in front of his chest. "You have to try them on, I bet you'll look adorable in it." I said. Corazon gave me an excited smile then ran into the dressing room, where he changed into the sweater and collared shirt.

He stepped out and gave me an innocent smile. "Oh Rosi you look so nice." I said, holding onto his arm. "Aww, YN, thank you." He said, kissing my cheek.

Corazon quickly changed back and brought out the shirt and sweater. I took them from him and quickly payed for them at the front counter. "Alrighty Rosi, do you want to change real quick? The lady at the front desk said that you could use the dressing room again." I said, holding out the bag of clothes. "Actually, I'm just going to keep wearing this. It's your shirt, so I find it kinda special." He said, smiling at me. My face turned a bright red. "Rosi... that's adorable. If you like it that much, then you can have it." I said, smiling. "Nah, then it wouldn't be the same." He said, smiling at me. "I love you, Rosi." I said, smiling. "Love you too, YN." He said, hugging me tight.