(Sanji) Who Do You Think You Are?

Happy Halloween, people. It's been awhile since I updated and I sincerely apologize, but ayeeee it's Halloween. This was a request from someone but I really can't remember who, it's been too long. Yeah. Here's cheater Sanji, enjoy!

There I stood, looking through the crack in the door. My love, Sanji on the other side.

My face was one of shock as I watched him endlessly flirt with all of these women and waitresses he had around him.

He had promised me he would stop, that he wouldn't love anyone other than me.

That was a lie, wasn't it?

I took a long, deep breath and pushed the door open. "Sanji." I said, addressing him, my eyes set on him. Sanji looked at me in surprise. "Well hey, YN! Welcome on in!" He said, waving to me. "Don't 'Hey YN' me. We had a deal, bud." I said, slapping my hand down on the table. Sanji seemed rather taken aback. "Wha- What do you mean? Deal?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't act dumb. You know what I mean." The women surrounding him backed away, as well as the waitress who had what resembled some pasta on a plate.

"YN-swan~ I'm sure that there's some sort of misunderstanding-" He said as I cut him off. "No, no. You promised me you wouldn't flirt with other women and here I see you just in the middle of like five of them!" I yelled. "No insult to you ladies, though." I added. "No insult taken, ma'am!" One of them said. I nodded, then turned back to Sanji.

"Now, you're in trouble." I said, holding the side of his face. "YN-san..." He said, his eyes looking up at me. "No, don't give me that. You broke the one rule I gave you for this darn relationship!" I said, slapping the hand that was just on his cheek on the table. "I- I'm sorry, YN. I had no intent to hurt you, and honestly, I just forgot about the rule. I'm sorry, YN-san." He said, shaking his head at himself. I turned and didn't let my gaze meet him.

"You'll have to prove that to me."

Time skip!

It had been days since I had even talked to Sanji. We were back to sailing on the seas, and although I saw him when I picked up my food, I never conversed with him.

One day, Robin had asked me what was going on between Sanji and I, I had explained it to her and she completely agreed I was in the right, and he had to learn his lesson. Well, Robin told Nami and Nami got even more mad at him than Robin did.

I was laying in my bed when I heard a knock on the door, then a saddened voice followed. "YN-san, please let me in." I sighed, then put the blanket around me, walked over to the door and opened it up. "Sanji." I said, addressing him. "YN-san." He said. He had clearly been crying before meeting me in the room, and his tie was a mess, which bothered me more than his false confident smile.

I went to fix his tie, but I stopped myself. "So, what is it you wanted me for?" I asked, staring up at him. "I wanted to apologize again." He said, his voice still shaky. He was barely containing himself. "I didn't mean to hurt you, YN-san. You're the only thing at this point that matters to me, and I didn't realize how much it would hurt to lose you. What I did was wrong, I'm sorry." He said, holding onto the bottom of his shirt like a nervous schoolboy. He had began to cry halfway through his rant.

I couldn't be mad at him any longer. I stood on my tiptoes and I lightly kissed his cheek. "I forgive you, Sanji." I whispered, pulling him into a tight hug. He returned my hug even tighter than I had given him. "I'm sorry" he muttered a few more times as he cried into my shoulder. I gently stroked his head, running my fingers through his hair as we were still in a tight hug.

Sanji's grip on me eventually lessened and I pulled away a little, then grabbed his tie and quickly fixed it. "There you go, that was bothering me." I said as he looked at me in confusion. He then pulled me back in. "Thanks, YN-san." He said, not showing any sign he'll let me go any time soon.