Chapter 11

Toby's POV

I pulled up in front of Seth's house. Seth was a guy that went to Lake View, the high school in the next town over. Unlike the history I had over there, I didn't have any with Seth. Seth was gay so there was nothing I could do with him, obviously. I knocked on his door and he opened right away.

"Toby!" He said as he hugged me. "Long time no see, bitch." He laughed.

"Nice to see you, too, Seth."

"Come in." He said as he stepped to the side. He shut the door behind me. "New car?"

"Chelsea's old one."

"Ah, so what's up?"

"Nothing much, figured I'd stop by."

"Cool. Parents are on vacation in Italy."

"And they didn't take you?" I said sarcastically.

"Nah, anniversary honeymoon shit." He said laughing. "Well, since you're here why don't you come and try this." He said as he walked into the kitchen. Seth was always trying new things, mostly alcoholic drinks.

"What do you have this time?" I asked sitting at the island. 

"Strawberry and lime vodka with a little bit of scotch." He said handing me a glass. I downed the whole thing in one gulp. It burned just a bit, but other than that was pretty good. 

"And some sugar on the rim and you'd be golden." 

"You always know what to do." He said as he tried it. "Ooh, that is better." I gave him a weak smile. "Oh, honey." He said sitting next to me. "What's the matter?"

"Well, you know how I was before last year right."

"Oh, sure. Only one you'd ever show the pictures to." He said.

"Well, a new guy has come to school and wants everything to do with me while I want nothing. I'm worried it will be another Parker."

"I see, but what does this have to do with pictures?"

"Ashley Moore." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 

"That whore!" He said with excitement. 

"She wants me to back off of Ethan, but I tried. He won't leave me alone. She said that Ethan either leaves me alone or she'll show him the pictures." I started to cry and Seth rubbed my back. "She even wants to tell him about Lake View."

''What if she does? You said you don't like him.'' He said knowing very well I did.

"Seeeetttth." I exasperated. 

"If he really likes you he will overlook those pictures."

"What if he thinks I'm a slut or something?"

''Because of Lake View? Honey, all you did was normal high school stuff." Seth said waving it off.

"Because kissing a girl is 'high school stuff'." I put my head in my hands. 

"Hey, kissing guys is high school stuff for me." Seth said throwing up his hands. He got up and went behind the bar. He handed me my favorite drink, caramel apple vodka. 

"Thanks."

"No problem. Wanna watch Gossip Girl?" Seth said as he leaned on the counter. I nodded as I carried my drink into the living room. 

*********

"Ok, ok. You did what?" I said with a drunk laugh. 

"I told him if he wasn't going to give me a blow job he might as well be straight." Seth was laying upside down on the sofa telling me about his last ex. 

"Seth!'' I said hitting his arm. Seth wasn't as drunk as I was, but he was getting there. It was well past 10 and I wasn't sure how I was getting home. Getting home was a task, but getting in there without getting caught was another issue I could worry about later. 

"It's true!" He sat up straight. He picked up the remote and turned off the TV. "What time is it?" He asked getting up. 

''I don't know." I said laying my glass down on the table. ''I gotta get home.''

"Yeah, you do that. I'm going to bed." Seth said as he climbed the stairs to his bedroom. I didn't know what to do now. I had stayed over Seth's plenty of times, but not while I was this drunk. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I was trying to find someone to come get me home. I hit Chelsea's contact, but when it wouldn't go through I typed in her home phone number. 

"Hello?" asked a groggy voice. 

"Hello?" I asked back. I looked at the number and realized I hit a 5 instead of an 9.

"Who is this?"

"Uh, Toby." I drunkenly said into my phone. I ran my hand through my hair. 

"Toby?" asked the voice that suddenly sprang to life.

"Yeah, Toby Jasper. I was wondering, since you're not my sister, could you still come and get me?"

"Toby, are you drunk?" they asked as they moved around in the background.

"Listen officer, I only had 2 no, 5 vodkas." I said dancing around the room.

"I'm coming to get you, where are you?"

"Seth's house."

"Yeah, and where does Seth live?"

"Uh, 486 Falen Ave." I said trying to think hard on where Seth did live.

"Ok, no more drinks before I get you." I heard a car door shut in the background.

"Sir, yes sir." I said and I hung up the phone. I then laid down on the couch and went to sleep. 

*******

==================================================================

Looks like Toby's getting into trouble! And who was that mystery voice? I think you guys can already know. And did you guys like Seth's character? You will find out more about what happened at Lake View later on. Well, I should start Chapter 12 if you guys wanna know what happens wiht drunk Toby.

-JMAC xoxo