Chapter 33

Toby's POV

"So that's it? You're done?" I heard Donna say in the other room.

"Yup, I have everything planned out." Chelsea said as she walked into the living room with her hand on her baby bump. That little sucker may be only 4 months, but he was growing fast.

"You have a dress and catering?" Donna asked.

"Yes, mom." Chelsea grabbed her jacket off the hook.

"Ok." Donna sighed. "When are the invitations going to be sent out?"

"Next week. The wedding is February 2nd." And Chelsea opened the door letting in a cold gust of wind. Donna walked to the couch and sat down next to me.

"Can you believe she had the wedding already planned out within a month of being proposed to?" Donna shook her head.

"Well, maybe she wants the dress to fit before she gets to big?" I said flipping through channels on the TV.

"Yeah. Or maybe she wants to be married before the baby comes." Donna laughed. "Is Ethan coming with you to the wedding?"

"I think so."

"He is a really sweet boy." Donna said.

"Yeah. I was worried that you wouldn't like him." I said sarcastically.

"You should be." Donna teased. I liked these moments that we had together.

"Donna!" Michael called through the house.

"Yes?" She asked getting up to go see what he wanted. I took this opportunity to go see Ethan.

******

"Sup." I said as I flashed the peace sign at him when he opened the door.

"Hey." He gave me a kiss.

"Chelsea has the wedding planned." I said as I kicked my shoes off and laid my jacket on the floor.

"Really? That fast?" Ethan asked with his eye brows raised.

"Yeah. That's what Donna said." I followed him to his room. He laid on the bed and I kneeled in front of the TV. I took Call Of Duty out of its case and popped it into the Xbox.

"Not this again." Ethan said as he sat up.

"Yes. And I will kick your ass again." I said tossing his controller to him.

"Can't I just whip you in volleyball again?"

"Nope." I said as I shot him and he fell dead.

"Fuck." he muttered. I gave him a head shot right as his grenade went off and killed me.

"You suck so bad you have to kill me from beyond the grave." I said as I set up a bomb.

"You really shouldn't leave your back open." he said as he shot me.

"You suck so bad you have to shoot me when I'm not looking."

"Will you stop with that?" he asked with his eyes glued to the top screen.

"Sure." I said as I put the remote down and jumped on the bed. I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. He dropped his remote and kissed my neck. I pressed my cheek against his. His hands traveled up my back and I grabbed them. He looked at me in alarm.

"Not now. Not when Sophie is in the other room." I said. He kissed my lips and then pushed me onto the floor. I was about to yell at him when he started tickling me. "Ethan!" I giggled.

"You really shouldn't be so ticklish." He said as his fingers ran across my stomach. I gasped for breath. I hit his chest and he stopped. I then pounced on him and kissed him while I ran my hands through his hair. He grabbed my waist and he lifted me into the air. I was dropped on the bed and I laid there trying to breath from laughing.

"I'm going to miss you when you go to England." I said as he laid next to me.

"It's only for a week."

"And that's a week to long!" I said like a child.

"Come with me." he said.

"Can't."

"Why not?"

"I have plans, too." I said.

"Like what? Netflix?"

"No." I said turning my head to face him. "I have work and my boss is going on vacation and so I can't take off."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. That and I'm scared to meet your mom."

"That's ok. She won't remember you after." he said tracing swirls on my stomach.

"You are coming to the wedding with me right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good, because I don't know how much of my family I can take."

"Dido."

********

===================================================================Nice short chapter. I have to keep things small right now because in about two more chapters things are going to get crazy! Some of the things that are happening now are going to play a major part in the climax, so writing them is so hard because I'm writing the character's fate. I'm just so happy as I watch the reads go up and up! Thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoyed, bye. ILYSM!

-JMAC xoxo