Chapter 34

Toby's POV

Everyone was rushing around the house. I had half my hair curled and Donna was wearing two different heels. Micheal and Ethan just sat in the corner of the living room, completely ready.

"Mom!" Chelsea called from her old bedroom.

"Coming." Donna ran upstairs. I followed.

"Wear is the necklace from Gran?" She asked as she turned to look at us. She was wearing a beautiful white dress with a sweetheart neck line. It hugged her waist and then flared out after them. The baby bump of course was visible.

"I put it right here." Donna said as she opened a box and strung the necklace around Chelsea's neck.

"Come here and let me finish you." Phoenix said to me. She unclipped my hair and began curling that side. I had on a lavender bridesmaid dress that went perfectly with my hair. I was the only bridesmaid other than the maid of honor who wore a dark blue dress, so I got to pick my dress. When my hair was done, Phoenix pinned the front sections back and I got up to put on my heels. I told Donna about her shoes and she ran off to fix them. I placed the veil into Chelsea's hair and then Phoenix snapped a picture of us. The maid of honor, Carmen, walked into the room to have her picture take as well. I went downstairs since I was done getting ready.

"You look wonderful." Ethan breathed when he saw me.

"Wait till you see the bride." I said as Chelsea made her way down the stairs. Michael stood up and took her arm down the rest of the steps. After about 50 pictures we were finally on our way to the River Valley hall to have the wedding. I went in Ethan's car.

"You guys need to plan better." Ethan said as he followed Michael.

"I just followed the bride's orders." I said shrugging.

"I sat there for at least 2 hours before any of you came down."

"Should have taken a nap." I said as we turned into the hall. We walked into the hall and Chase and Logan were all dressed up ushering people to their seats. We sat down and waited for Chelsea to arrive and start the ceremony.

*******

The ceremony was long and boredom filled. I think Ethan even dozed off. Now we were at the reception part. I was dancing with Ethan while Chase and Logan ran around the ballroom.

"You can't dance." I said to him.

"Says the one who took dance class!" he laughed.

"Shut up and dance with me!" I said singing. He rolled his eyes. Soon after I was tired and my heels hurt. I went to the table and kicked them off while Ethan danced with Donna. I was drinking the champagne when Michael came up to me and asked to dance. I took his hand and smiled at Ethan who rolled his eyes. Soon I was dancing with Marc and Chelsea was with Ethan while Donna was with Chase and Phoenix with Micheal. Ethan came over with Chelsea.

"Mind if I cut in?" He asked as he took my hand as spun me around. I laughed and dropped his hand.

"I'm tired of dancing." I said to him. He took me over to the table and we sat down.

"Your family is crazy." he said looking at the mob of people.

"You should see my mom's family." I said drinking the water.

"I did see the mess of her." he joked. I rolled my eyes.

"It's hot, wanna go outside?" he asked. I nodded and he took me out the patio doors. It was cold so he gave me his suit jacket. We went under the tent and danced. I laid my head on his chest as we swayed back and forth.

"One day this will be our wedding." he whispered.

"Nah, I hate the venue." I joked.

"Fine, we'll have Bea Miller play live while Fall Out Boy steals the shrimp."

"And a purple cake." I said listening to his heart beat.

"Deal. One day, I promise."

*********

===================================================================Sorry these are so short, but you will love the next chapter. It has a lot of drama in it. But, because it is so long it won't be posted till tomorrow. I feel really bad that this chapter and the last is so short, will you forgive me? I think Ethan and Toby are so cute. And what do you guys think of Ella for a girl and Tristan for a boy? I think I like the idea of a boy better for the Char baby.

-JMAC xoxo