Chapter 6: To The Hospital, Wait, Another Baby Mewtwo?

Gathering all the lose Pokémon, Mewtwo picked up her bags and gently picking up the girl, but he didn't leave right away because something caught his eye.

Mewtwo: Impossible. That can't be.

Delphox was one of the Pokémon that decided to stay out of their pokeball along side Gothilette and a blue Florges. 

The Gothilette was holding something in their arms, it was a Pokémon, but not just any Pokémon, it was a baby Mewtwo

The Gothilette was holding something in their arms, it was a Pokémon, but not just any Pokémon, it was a baby Mewtwo. It looked a bit like Mewtwo since it was like pale with a purple tail.

 It looked a bit like Mewtwo since it was like pale with a purple tail

Mewtwo: H-How is that possible...

Florges: Florges Flor Flor Florges.

Mewtwo: You're right, she comes first.

???: Huh~

The girl who was lying still in Mewtwo's arms was moving and making small noises now, but she was still to far gone in her injuries unconsciousness to wake up. Using all his might, he teleported all of them to the local hospital, with the receptionist shocked at the site in front of her.

Receptionist: What?

Mewtwo: Get her into the emergency room now!

Multiple doctors came and took the girl away with Delphox following them while Mewtwo held her bags and with her Florges and Gothilette by his side. He was scared about what would happen to her, but he needed to believe the humans would help him.

Receptionist: Is there anyone you need to call sir?

Mewtwo: Yes, may I use your phone?

Mewtwo knew the home number of Ash, so that's what he dialed. After a few minutes

*Phone Call*

Delia: Mewtwo, what in the world-

Mewtwo: Come to the hospital, the explanation will be given to you there.

Delia: What? The hospital? Mewtwo what's going on?

Mewtwo: Just come, I can't explain on the phone, just come.

*Phone Call Ended*

Nurse: Sir?

Mewtwo hung up the phone in time to see a nurse had come up towards him.

Mewtwo: How is she?

Nurse: She's fine, luckily she didn't need surgery, but with the amount of wounds, she's going to be unconscious for some time. She had a lot of cuts and bruises, a cracked rib, a broken arm, a black eye and a few other things. Do you know what could of happened to her?

For the next few hours, Mewtwo explained a few things to the nurse so they could take legal action. Mewtwo was then allowed to stay with the girl until his friends arrive and until she wakes up along with her Pokémon.

About an hour later, everyone arrived to the hospital and found Mewtwo, by then he was sitting next to the girls bed with Delpox next to him, Florges near the window and Gothilette was back in her pokeball.

Huey: Uncle-face!

Ash: Mewtwo!

Pikachu: Pika!

Mewtwo: Hey..

Newtwo: What the hell were you thinking, running off like that?!

Delia: And in this weather to!

Mew: Mew!

Mallow: Wait a minute. Mewtwo, who is that?

Mewtwo: Well...