Chapter 12: The Heartfilia Back-Story

Opal: The Heartfilia family have had the unique ability to harness the powers and the ability of any Pokémon existence.

Stephanie: And the only people to harness those powers.

Everyone was shocked at this news, and for different reasons since the were Pokémon and humans. But still equally shocked.

For the teens and Mrs. Ketchum, they were shocked to hear that their family are the first and only people to have Pokémon powers. For the Pokémon, it came as a surprise on ow and why this family could harness the powers they can use, no matter what type they were.

Lillie: H-How?

Opal: It was believed that the first Heartfilia came in contact with all the legendary Pokémon after one of them had been injured.

Stephanie: Seeing their compassion and help towards their kind, they gifted them with the powers of the Pokémon. So it's been passed down through family member since then.

Chloe: Can we see a demonstration?

Although being hesitant at first, Stephanie got us since she was able to walk now with her leg healed, and stood in front of them all. That was when she did something amazing, her skin and hair turned blue, her legs had become one long tail, white head fins and was wearing a dark blue dress with a silver hanging tiara

 That was when she did something amazing, her skin and hair turned blue, her legs had become one long tail, white head fins and was wearing a dark blue dress with a silver hanging tiara

Everyone: Wow

Mallow: Stephanie...

Newtwo: You look so beautiful.

Stephanie: Thanks.

Ash: Well, we're gonna have to protect a lot more now huh guys.

Mewtwo: Don't push you luck boy, we're going to enter even more issues now.

Opal: Oh Mewtwo.

(So Sorry Again, school work due date was drawing near, my focus has been on that)