Chapter 34: My Family! My Pokémon Family!

That was when Opal was pushed off the ledge of the cliff by Alex, leaving everyone shocked, but most of all was Stephanie, who had tears in her eyes, ready to spill.

Everyone: Miss Opal!

Alex: Now you little sh*t, you come-

*Punch*

Alex was hit right in the check 

Stephanie: YOU MOTHER****, S**HEAD! 

Stephanie swore at her father with many unsavory words, it was so much, Mewtwo basically had to cover Embers ears, though he could see that coming from a mile away.

Stephanie then basically punch her father in the stomach and other certain "area" hardly before jumping of the cliff after her grandmother. Everyone and all the Pokémon shouted after her, but she didn't listen, she was only thinking of saving her grandmother.

Then the two of them disappeared in the mist that was a little down from the cliff side.

Lana: Where are they?!

Huey: I can't see, I don't know!

Mallow: All flying Pokémon, go and find them!

But before any of them could even give a little flutter of their wings, a bright purple light shinned through the mist and something came zooming past them. It dropped Opal on the cliff and them picked up Alex. Opal's Pokémon rushed to her side to see if she was ok and luckily she was, then they heard Alex's cries.

Looking up, they saw that the figure that zoomed passed them, was Stephanie. But her form was different than all the others, because this time, she was in a form that looked like Mewtwo!

 But her form was different than all the others, because this time, she was in a form that looked like Mewtwo!

Stephanie: You listen to me you bastard and you listen good. I don't want to see your, or your Pokémon near me, or my family ever again!

Alex: There not even related to you.

Stephanie: True, but they are my family. My Pokémon Family!!!

With that, she punched him into the ground and Mew enclosed him and his Pokémon in bubbles so they wouldn't escape. Stephanie landed on the ground and turned back to normal, she looked at the with a smile on her face with tears welling up in her eyes. Everyone gathered together and did a big group hug so tight, no one would let go.

Opal: Oh my sweet little fairy, I love you.

Stephanie: I love you to grandma.

Kukui: Come on everyone, we got a villain to put in jail and a celebration to hold.