Chapter 14: What Happened To The Baby Mewtwo?

Stephanie: It's nothing Moana, but what happened to the baby?

Mewtwo: She's with Professor Oak at his Pokémon lab.

...

Everyone: What?!

No one was expecting that to be said, especially from Mewtwo of all Pokémon.

Mallow: Don't you hate humans?

Mewtwo: Well

*Earlier*

It was after Mewtwo ended the phone call to Delia in the hospital and while Stephanie was in the emergency room. Her Delphox, Sun was with him with the baby Mewtwo in her paws, then Mewtwo decided on something that would really change their lives in another way.

Mewtwo: I'll take care of the baby, keep an eye her while I'm gone.

Handing the baby over to Mewtwo, Sun then went with the Florges (Named Flora) to make sure there owner was alright. Mewtwo then left the hospital and went to a place where he never thought he'd go, Professor Oak's Pokémon Research Lab, it took a little while, but he finally made it.

 Mewtwo then left the hospital and went to a place where he never thought he'd go, Professor Oak's Pokémon Research Lab, it took a little while, but he finally made it

After knocking on the door, Mewtwo was meet with the one human he only wanted to see right now, Professor Oak. He was wearing a red shirt, yellow pants, brown shoes and belt and a white lab coat

 He was wearing a red shirt, yellow pants, brown shoes and belt and a white lab coat

Mewtwo: Human, I require your assistance

Professor Oak: ... Well. This isn't how I thought my night would go.

Mewtwo: Ahem.

Professor Oak: Right, come in. 

Both entered the building and Mewtwo looked around at the devises in the building.

Professor Oak: I kept my to Ash of course, regarding your secret. Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see you here. Your species is so fascinating, and for you to visit my lab is an honor.

Mewtwo: Do not mistake this for a leisurely visit human. I'm only here because Ash trusts you... and I simply don't have any other choice.

Professor Oak: I understand, what every makes you comfortable. And judging from what you told me about the little one, I do believe you are correct about it being out of incubation to soon, and I might have something we can do for it.

After reaching the stairs that they were walking up, Mewtwo saw what seemed to be a long tank with a pokeball symbol on the end.

Professor Oak: This is what we use for Pokémon eggs, but it should work just fine for your baby. *Extends Arm* May I?

All though Mewtwo was hesitant at first, he handed Professor Oak the small baby Mewtwo, who was then placed inside the device.

Professor Oak: Simply place the baby Mewtwo inside, it'll keep the perfect temperature and oxygen level for it and a companion so it wont be lonely. If there's any change in vitals, the device will let us know.

Mewtwo said not a word but only floated towards the baby in isolation, placing a hand on the glass container.

Professor Oak: I'll leave you be.

*Present*

Stephanie: Mewtwo..

Newtwo: I can't believe you did that. You wouldn't normally trust humans.

Mewtwo: Well for that baby's sake I did it.

Ash: I'm proud of you Mewtwo, your slowly facing your fear.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Lana: Hey when are you going to collect the baby?

Mewtwo: When se wakes up, the professor will call here when she does. Until then Stephanie can try to make herself at home.

Opal: Are you sure she's going to be ok here?

Chloe: Don't worry Miss Opal, she'll be fine.

Opal: Ok then, Stephanie stay safe.

Stephanie: Ok Grandma.

Just then one of Stephanie's Pokeballs rattled and out came an Eevee.

Stephanie: Jada?

Jada: Eevee. *Jumps Into Stephanie's Arms*

Stephanie: *Giggles* Love you too.

Opal: Bye everyone.

Everyone: Bye!

Opal then left and Stephanie was left with her old Pokémon's friends house, she was hoping she would be fine here without any trouble.