Chapter 13: Out Of The Hospital

Finally! After an entire month in the hospital, Stephanie was finally able to come out of the hospital now. Opal, Mewtwo and her Pokémon were with her so they could sign her out. Everyone else was at Ash's home apart from his mother, she was picking up the Heartfilia's and Mewtwo from the hospital.

Stephanie still had her nursing arm in a cast as well as a few bandages and bruises, but the pain had subsided and she felt better to.

They all exited the building and saw Delia with her car in front of them, smiling at them.

Opal: Thank you again for letting us stay with you Mrs. Delia

Delia: Of course, anything for my son's friends.

Mewtwo: How you holding up Steph?

Stephanie: Ok I guess, it just feels weird that my arms in a cast.

Opal: It'll be ok honey, your mother was like that once to.

Stephanie: Guess I really am my mothers child huh?

The drove for a little while longer until they reached the house, Lana was even out side on the front porch soaking up the sun. She looked and saw them pulling up and knocked on the front door to let the others know they had come back.

The adults, Mewtwo and Stephanie got out of the car with Lana helping Stephanie with her bags for some reason.

Stephanie: Uh thank you.

Lana: Of course. I didn't want you to hurt yourself more with your injuries.

Stephanie: Oh.

Mewtwo then just came over and picked up the poor girl while death glaring at Brock, who was easily about to pee his pants. Delia walked over to the door and opened it, and it is to be revealed that all the teens are doing there own thing either it be cleaning or talking to one another.

Ash: Mom your back.

Pikachu: Pika!

Delia: Where's-

Newtwo: Hey, your back, Huey, Mew and I made something.

Huey and Mew then came out of the kitchen holding plates of chocolate cupcakes.

Opal: Aw what sweet little Pokémon

Stephanie: Come on out everyone. *Throws Pokeballs*

All of Stephanie's Pokémon and everyone enjoyed the delicious cupcakes and each others company. But after a while, a look on Stephanie's face concerned her Primarina, Moana.

Moana: Prima?

Stephanie: It's nothing Moana, but what happened to the baby?

Mewtwo: She's with Professor Oak at his Pokémon lab.

...

Everyone: What?!

No one was expecting that to be said, especially from Mewtwo of all Pokémon.