Chapter 16: Mewtwo Is Now An Official Dad

Mallow and Mewtwo went inside the house and everyone gathered around to see that cute little Babytwo in Mewtwo's arms.

Delia: She's... so small

Lillie: And so, light in colour.

Mallow: You'd think something is wrong with her.

Mewtwo: She may be like that, but she's a daughter to me.

Stephanie: Looks like your an official dad now Mewtwo.

Mewtwo: Seems so.

Newtwo: And if you have any trouble with parenting tips or advice, we can help with it.

Delia: Just ask.

Mewtwo: Alright.

Lana: So, what are you gonna name her?

Mewtwo looked down at the baby female Babytwo he held in his hands, seeming that he is in a deep thought. The baby then opened her eyes and stared right up at her father, that was when Mewtwo quietly mumbled something.

Mewtwo: *Mumbles Quietly*

Goh: What was that?

Mewtwo: Ember, her name is Ember.

Lana: Is it because of her eyes.

Mewtwo: Of course it is.

Mewtwo then put the newly named baby Ember on the floor when Huey floated over to her. 

Huey: Hi little baby Ember, did you know we're cousins, you excited about tha-

Ember just grabbed Huey by the face and play-pulled him

Huey: Ow ow ow, let go, leggo my face- Mom!

Newtwo: Don't fight it Huey, you won't win.

Ember: Hehe.

Mewtwo: Well that happened.

*Time-Skip*

Ember finally stopped pinching Huey and was sitting in front of him while gumming his hand, Huey though, looked like he was angry with a red mark on his cheek. 

Newtwo: So.. what do you think about her Huey?

Huey's eyes then light up with sparkles as well.

Huey: I love her.

Everyone then laughed, but then it was ruined when Ember crawled over to Mewtwo and motioned for something to eat.

Ember: Mew mew.

Mew: Mew.

Mewtwo: Ok, honey, come on let's get something to eat.