Chapter 20: Coming Up With A Plan And Training

Lana: He saw you?

Stephanie: He saw all of us, it'll only take a matter of time before he finds us completely. If he does, I can only assume the worst, not only for me, but for everyone as well.

The four girls had arrived back at the house and had explained everything to the others about the run in with Stephanie's father. Mewtwo only held Ember close to him after hearing about it as did Newtwo with Huey, they couldn't let their children suffer at the hands of that evil man/

Ash: So what do we do now? We have to do something about this.

Pikachu: Pika pikachu.

Opal: Only thing to do is stay away from him and also get enough power to over power his Pokémon.

Mallow: How do we do that?

Opal only smirked before taking out all her pokeballs and throwing them up in the air, releasing all her Pokémon.

Opal: By training our Pokémon of course!

Chloe: Oh this is going to be something.

Stephanie: You don't know the half.

*Time Skip*

Opal: Lana! Your Eevee's still lagging! Though good work with your Primarina

Lana: Trying my best with Eevee ma'am and thank you!

Opal had taken everyone outside into the yard and were training them with their Pokémon to become more powerful and strong. Though her methods are tough and strict, even the pokemon thought that.

Mewtwo, Newtwo and Huey were on the side focusing on their powers and Mew was training himself as well, while also keeping an eye on Ember for Mewtwo. Due to the fact that Ember was still a baby, her powers hadn't fully come in yet, and since Mew already knew a lot power their power, he could keep an eye on her.

Ash: Miss Opal goes to the extremes for pokemon training.

Pikachu: Pika~

Goh: Well, at least we're getting stronger, Inteleon, Snipe Shot! Grookey use scratch!

Inteleon: Teleon!

Grookey: Grookey!

Mallow: How do you think Steph's doing?

It was true was Mallow said, Stephanie was doing something different from the others, yes she was training her Pokémon to the best she can, but she was also training herself to change into her different Pokémon power-up.

Kiara: Pyroar!

Stephanie: Alright Kiara, let's do it, Pyroar power-up, coming up!

She focused her energy all into one big flame that then surrounded her, when it died down, it seemed to have gone into her hair, which had become red and gold, meaning she had fully turned into her female Pyroar form.

Stephanie: Ok, doing alright, now, let's try our moves Moana.

Moana: Prima!

After Stephanie turned back to normal, both of them started using their  using their water and fairy type moves together. it was enough for both of them as a team and Stephanie was also able to transform into her Primarina Power-up.

But that was when something unexpected happened, by her side, Stephanie's Dratini Hyra, had being doing all her moves in order to protect her trainer and friend. By then, she was giving it her all and was then surrounded in a bright blinded light, meaning...

Stephanie: Hydra, you're evolving.

Hydra grew a longer tail, beads, a horn on her forehead and had small wings on it's forehead, when the light died down, everyone could see a Dragonair in place of what was once a small Dratini.

Stephanie: Way to go Hydra!

Melody: Puff!

Bubbles: Froakie!

Then there was a sudden call of...

Opal: Time to come inside, training is done for the day!

Stephanie, hearing her grandmother's voice, ran with all her Pokémon with her back to the house.

Stephanie: Grandma! You and the other's won't believe what happened!

Bu the group were completely unaware of the eight pairs of eyes that were on them, watching the from afar.