Chapter 4: Where Did Mewtwo Go?!

Lillie: Uh guys, I don't think we can ask him that...

Goh: Why?

Lillie: Because he's gone *Points*....

Everyone turned and saw Lilli was right, Mewtwo and the four Pokémon were gone!

Ash: What the heck?!

Mallow: Where did he go?!

Newtwo: He always does this, disappears and doesn't leave a note or an explanation..

Mew: Mew mew mew!

Lana: And it's not like we can go out and look for him, it's still raining.

Lillie: I guess we need to wait now.

Goh: Ya, but for how long?

*Time skip*

Chloe: Ok, it's been thirty minutes, where the hell is he? 

Newtwo: At this point I don't know, no one can ever understand that Pokémon.

That was when the phone rang, unaware of what or who was calling them at this time, Delia answered the phone. 

*Phone Call*

Delia: Hello?

Mewtwo: It's me.

Delia: Mewtwo, what in the world-

Mewtwo: Come to the hospital, the explanation will be given to you there.

Delia: What? The hospital? Mewtwo what's going on?

Mewtwo: Just come, I can't explain on the phone, just come.

*Phone Call Ended*

Lana: What was that about?

Delia: Don't know, but we're gonna find out. Everyone get your Pokémon and in the car, we're going to the hospital.

Ash: Come on Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Goh: Let's go Grookey

Grookey: Grookey

Eevee: Eevee

Chloe: Alright Eevee.

Mew: Mew!

Newtwo: Come on Huey

Huey: Right mama.

Everyone suited up and gathered there Pokémon together and headed to Delia's car. Everyone needed to know what Mewtwo had gone and did, and why he was at the hospital, despite hating humans.

Little did they know, a new quest was about to begin.