Chapter 29: Pokémon Meet Up

It was the first night in the Pokémon School Bedding for Opal, Stephanie and their Pokémon, it was ok so to speak. They all spent of the afternoon unpacking and getting themselves settle into their new temporary place.

The others helped them but then went to their own houses to spent the nights with their families.

Stephanie was sleeping on the top bunk above Mewtwo and next to Ember while Opal was on a bottom bunk on the bed next to her. The two of them were asleep as well as all the Pokémon, but that was cut short by a noise outside.

Mew, Mewtwo and Newtwo woke up to the sudden noise, as well as Sun and Flora, who were resting in their designated Pokémon type spots. 

Newtwo: What was that?

Sun: Phox?

Mewtwo took one look at Ember who was sound asleep before quietly hovering over to the window, opening it, he was met with a rock to the head.

Mewtwo: Ah! *Covers Mouth* *Groans Quietly*

Flora: Florges?

???: Sorry Mewtwo....

The five Pokémon were surprised at the sudden voice, since it wasn't familiar, looking out the window, they saw it was The Swords of Justice along with the Guardian Deities.

Mew: Mew mew?!

Virizon: We heard about Stephanie, no way we were leaving her alone in this time of need!

Newtwo: I get that, but quiet down, she, Opal, Huey and their Pokémon are asleep. Plus, Ember needs her rest to!

Keldeo: Just keep an eye on her for now for us ok? The other legendary Pokémon are coming soon.

Mewtwo: Got it.

Flora and Sun only nodded in agreement to the statement, though they agreed to meet again for further meetings and updates. The eight legends ran into the forest to hide until they were further needed and the others went back to bed, but Huey woke up just then.

Huey: What's going on?

Newtwo was quick to console hime.

Newtwo: Your uncle thought something was wrong with Ember, but it's ok now.

Believing his mother, Huey went back to bed, and before Mewtwo fell asleep, he looked at the peaceful sleeping Stephanie. He swore to himself that he would do anything to protect her.