Chapter 23: Planning A Trip To Alola

Opal: A trip to Alola? Are you sure?

Lana: Of course, we even talked to Professor Kukui about it ahead of time in case we needed a backup plan.

Everyone just looked at one another before Delia and Newtwo spoke up.

Delia: This is sweet girls but how do we know that this will even work?

Newtwo: And if this turns out to make more trouble, what will we do?

Stephanie: Then we have evidence against my father.

Everyone: What?

Stephanie then went upstairs to her and Ash's room and brought down her backpack she had brought with her when she ran away. She opened it and pulled out what seemed to be a small recording device.

Stephanie: Little did my father know that I asked Drogo to record every fight and anything else my father did to me ever since my mother's death.

Chloe: How didn't we know about this sooner?

Stephanie: What I can't come up my own plans?

Ash: She has a point, if we go to Alola with mew, he can also film or record any other evidence that could be useful.

Mew: Mew!

Ember: Mew mew.

Mewtwo: When is the flight?

Lillie: Tomorrow at 12:45pm

Opal: Alright then, everyone go home and pack. Tomorrow, come her straight away and 9:00am

Everyone: Right!

Everyone when their own ways and started to pack for Alola, Stephanie, more than ready to take down her father once and for all.

But they were unaware of a small plan that some souls had made a plan of their own.