Chapter 27: Landing and Meet Professor Kukui

The plane hit the runway, and everyone had been let us of the plane, our heroes were walking together with their luggage, ready for their mini-Alola getaway.

Huey: I can't wait to build a sandcastle!

Ember: Sandcastle!

Newtwo: Just wait until we get to where we're staying first Huey...

Stephanie this is my first time in Alola actually, I'm excited!

Lana: You'll love it.

???: Hey!

Someone jut then called out to the group when the excited the airport, it was a man wearing a white hat and lab coat, grey pants, no shirt and had black hair and brown skin.

Kids- Stephanie: Professor Kukui!

All the kids minus Stephanie had run forward to the man who had called out to them from his vehicle.

Delia: Slow down kids!

Opal: Oh dear...

Goh: Stephanie, this is professor Kukui, sir this is Stephanie Heartfilia, her grandmother Opal, Ash's mom, and a few other Pokémon friends of ours.

Stephanie: It's nice to meet you sir.

Professor Kakui: As to you, the kids have told me a lot about you. I'm sorry you're going through all this.

Stephanie: It's ok, I've got them and my Pokémon by my side. Which is more than enough to keep me positive that everything will turn out ok.

Mewtwo: That's a way to put it.

Kukui: Well, what are we still waiting around here for? To the Pokémon school!

Mew: Mew?

Mallow: You'll see soon.

Happy New Years!