Chapter 28: Welcome To The Pokémon School

Opal: Oh my... this is quite an impressive school. 

Mewtwo: It's quite beautiful as well.

Stephanie: *Giggles*

It was true, they all had just arrived at the Pokémon school and everyone who had not seen it before was in awe.

Delia: This is where the kids learn about Pokémon?

Professor Kukui: Yup, and it's an amazing place as well.

Heading inside the school, they were lead to a large room with multiple bunk-beds and a few windows that provided enough sunlight. There were a little sections for any type of Pokémon and even there was a baby cradle and crib next to one of the bottom bunks, most likely for Ember.

Huey: I call one o the top bunks! *Flies over*

Newtwo: Huey! *Follows Him*

Stephanie: Thank you professor, this is very kind of you. I'll make sure to return the favor.

Professor Kukui: Hey there's no need for that, you all go ahead and make yourselves comfortable.

Mewtwo: Good, because this little ghost is in need of a nap. *Flies to Crib*

Ash: Wait, ghost?

All heads turned to Mewtwo and his baby.

Lillie: I thought Ember was just a Physic type?

Mewtwo: That's what I though two but a few things kept happening while I was around her so I had to bring her to Professor Oak. Through there he told me he had been meaning to get into contact with me about something he found a while back about Ember. Turns out, when my blood sample was collected, the Genger DNA was also attached to it, meaning...

Chloe: Ember is a Ghost and Physic Type.

Mallow: Wow...

Lana: So, are you ok with this?

Mewtwo: Of course! Any other way, she's my daughter, and I am not letting her go, not now and not ever.

Stephanie: That is how to be a good father.

Professor: I'll leave you guys to settle in, tomorrow, is the first day of school!

Opal: Thank you sir.