Chapter 8: Stephanie Wake's Up And Story

Stephanie: My name... is Stephanie Heartfilia

The moment she said her name, everyone went quite and shocked. Not only is she the daughter of a famous passed on Pokémon trainer, but was also Mewtwo's former Pokémon trainer. Goh was the first to come out of his shock and asked her a question.

Goh: How did you get those injuries?

That question made Stephanie tense up a little bit, Delphox put a paw on her shoulder and it seemed to calm her down. Stephanie then gestured for everyone to sit down and she would tell them. Mewtwo stayed by her side while Newtwo went over to the Florges that was siting on the chairs and took a spot next to it with Huey in her lap and everyone else stood or sat around the rest of the room.

Stephanie: My family yes is the famous Heartfilia family, known for owning the Fairy Pokémon Training Gym, but, I haven't felt the love in the family since I was eight after my mother died. We were once a happy family, me, my mom, dad, grandmother from my mother's side and all of our Pokémon, even Mewtwo. 

Stephanie then pulled out a phone and showed everyone a photo, it had her mother Amelia, a man with brown hair, which must of been her father, and a small girl, it was Stephanie wearing a sparkling princess dress and small tiara. 

Chloe: You all look so happy

Eevee: Eevee

Stephanie: Yes we were, but that went downhill, and in a way I never thought would happen. My father changed his behavior towards me, him and his Pokémon started hitting and attacking me.

Mallow: Oh my god.

Stephanie: Ya, that's way I told Mewtwo to leave my home, I was worried that one day my father will tell everyone that he excised and something would happen to him. 

Newtwo: You must really care for him.

Stephanie: He's family to me, so of course I do.

Mewtwo: If only the whole world had a heart like yours.

Ash: But what happened after Mewtwo left though? What did your father do?

Stephanie: Well my father was angry about Mewtwo not being in the house after that and that cause the abuse from him and his Pokémon to attack me more often. All of it continued on for years, until yesterday, I had enough and decided to leave, I packed my bags and after one last screaming fest with my father, I left.

Delia: Why didn't he chase after you.

Stephanie: When I ran out of the house I had only two Pokémon out, Kiara, who is a Litleo and Hydra who is a Dartini. I told Kiara to use Flamethrower to blind them to give us a chance to run, then ran to the only place that my father didn't know about.

Mewtwo: That was why I found you in that little hiding place of yours.

Stephanie: But knowing my father, he won't let me escape me so easily.

Ash: Them we'll help you.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Huey: Anyone who messes with Uncle's family will be messing with us!

Mew: Mew!

Stephanie: You guys would do that?

Lana: Of course, we would do anything for family.

Lillie: And since Mewtwo is a friend of Ash, that makes him our friend, meaning, your our friend to.

Everyone engaged in a huge hug after that, with Stephanie having tears well up in her eyes.

Stephanie: Thank you all, thank you all so much.