⚃⚃

As we landed I was ecstatic, basically jumping off the walls as I led Grogus egg through the streets with Din at my side.

“princess calm down, I know it’s been- how long has it been?” he asked and I pondered for a second “what we’re mid twenties and I was separated at 16 so that’s- nine years, I haven’t seen her in nine whole years” I smiled as we stopped outside of the building doors and I kept going much to Dins disappointment.

He grabbed my hand as soon as we got in the elevator and I looked up at him “Din?” I questioned softly as he squeezed my hand looking up “are you scared?” he turned his helmet towards me huffing “the only time I talk to people is whenever I’m going to kill them, I don’t like this” I smiled at him with a giggle “I trust her with my whole heart, you can too. I promise baby” Grogu laughed in agreement and that caused Din to loosen his grip as the elevator arrived to her floor.

I knocked on her door and a guy I haven’t seen in years opened the door “Han?!” I exclaimed hugging him tightly “Hey kid” he said hugging me back as I looked over to see Din still behind me, I grabbed his head pulling him inside “this is my friend Mando” I looked over at him and he raised his hand in a wave.

“Leia will be ecstatic” Han smiled calling for Leia as Din sat on the couch “baby, you can talk to them” I grabbed the ends of his finger and his helmet met mine “baby, I’m fine” he used a mocking tone when he called me baby causing me to stand up and turn away from him.

“Oh my Skywalker” a faint whisper caused me to turn sharply and I saw Leia in all her glory “oh my Organa” I replied as he ran to me wrapping her arms around me

“wait till Luke hears that you're alive, even better wait till he hears you're in a relationship!” she exclaimed and Din hid his helmet behind Grogu

“Leia we aren’t dating, he’s just a friend, and you know where Luke is?” I asked and she laughed in response “sure don’t, but it can’t possibly be that hard to find him” I smiled and she pushed- quite literally pushed, us to her spare room “I hope it’s ok for now?” she questioned and I nodded.

“She seems like a handful” Din joked and I laughed “oh you have no idea” I shut the curtains and removed my helmet “what are you doing?” Din asked and I quickly walked over to the closest “dealing with the blood and muddy water that’s been clinging to my skin for a week” I grabbed some clothes out of the closet that looked vaguely familiar and grabbed my under garments “give me a minute” I placed a soft kiss to the leather of Dins glove and went to go shower.
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
After my shower I grabbed my face cover securing it and left the room that Din had disappeared from to see the adults and child, my entrance caused heads to turn and one person so chock on air

“you ok down there Mando?” I questioned and he gave me the finger “I missed seeing my favorite Jedi, if only Luke were here” Leia whistled and Han gave me the thumbs up “it’s a look on you that a definite” Din stood up circling me

“what’s that supposed to mean” my eye brows turn to a question and he placed his hands on my shoulder “it means not even the dress was this form fitting” his hands fell to my waist as he turned me again

“save it for the bedroom!” Han exclaimed and I rolled my eyes sitting with Grogu.

“so who’s the kid?” Han asked and I held him softly, rubbing his ears “he escaped from order 66,I feel bad for him you know having to go through that” I mumbled and Leia laughed “so I mean how was it, dealing with the big scary man” I turned to look at her groaning as Din took Grogu.

“Why does it matter?” I questioned and Leia looked to Han “well I mean it must have been exciting” she joked and I for some reason that triggered me “I don’t think it’s funny, you don’t know what I had to go through!” I yelled as Din exited the room quickly shutting the door to not wake Grogu.

“them calm down and please teach me what happened!” she matched my tone and I rolled my eyes “maybe if you stopped caring about yourself and what you ‘need’ to know you would realize that talking about it hurts me!” I exclaimed as she stopped me from leaving “Leia I really just need to leave so please let me” I took a deep breath trying to keep calm as he grip tightened

“I don’t want you to go alone” she softened her tone “Leia I said let go!” I yelled ripping my hand away accidentally knocking a glass vase over with the force

“Meria what the hell has gotten into you!” she yelled and I flinched “you used to love joking around with us and talking about this shit!” I looked down “people change Leia, they change for the better!” I exclaimed pushing her, Han, and Din- who had started to come over to calm us down, to the ground.

I saw Dins hand flinch to grab his blaster and Hand reached to pull Leia back and I started to tear up slightly before running to the room carefully pushing Grogu out of the room so he didn’t get hurt too.

“Why did you have to take me out of everyone!” I tell into the darkness of the room throwing my lightsaber to the ground.

As I sat on the floor trying to connect to my father Din came into the room, his clunky metal suit giving him away “what happened out there?” he spoke calmly offering to help me up “I turned into my fathers daughter that's what” I huffed as his head tilted “your father?” he questioned and I nodded “you may want to sit and brace yourself for the lovely story, I’ll skip to the good part for you”

“why can’t I stay with my siblings!” I yelled and Anakin- my father, grabbed my arm “because you’re a little bit to much like me, your dangerous!” he yelled and I frowned “why can’t I be normal” I cried, no seven year old should have to deal with this, especially not me I’m sensitivity enough as is.

Two years later

I woke up bright and early putting on the robes I could get on myself “Uncle Obi-wan I need help” a tear started to fall down my cheek and he wiped it helping my tie the top around myself

“no need to cry Meria it takes time to learn, I was 13 when I learned how to tie it properly” he kissed my wet cheek as dad entered “hey squirt!” he exclaimed picking me up with a spin “are you excited for today?” he questioned and I shrugged “I’m scared, what if they think I’m too sensitive and I have a higher risk?” I’d feel better if Luke were here, he always knew how to make me smile no matter what it took.

“I know you miss Luke bit you can see him soon I promise” I nodded as we reached the doors of the council “you got this” He whispered and I went in standing in the middle

“I offer to train her, I trained her father” Master Kenobi spoke up and I smile “Well youngling, is he suitable?” I nodded and ran towards him “very well” he nodded and I laughed.

Nine years later

“What are you doing here?!” I yelled to the boy who’s arms were tight around my waist “I’m saving you, and my friends including Leia” he smiled and I hugged him again

“where’s father?” he asked and I led him to the man who once loved me and my siblings and cared for us, but now he was corrupted beyond saving he used me as his minion I couldn’t show my face ever again without everyone knowing I was Darth Vaders little girl and I hated it.

I watched as my brother fought Darth and I watched as my father died right in front of me.

“Meria let’s go now” Luke pleaded and I grabbed the two lightsabers on Darths belt clipping them besides my own “I’m coming!” I yelled jumping in the cramped X-wing with Luke as we flew away to wherever he wanted to go next.

Two years later

I quickly packed my bags and wrote a quick note to Luke “I’m sorry I didn’t wake you to say goodbye but I don’t think I could bring myself to leave if you were awake.
It’s too dangerous for me to stay with you I’m putting you at risk, I’ll see you soon Luke I promise. I love you to much to leave you.
Sincerely your sister
Meria Skywalker

I left the Note on his bedside table and wiped my eyes I was always so sensitive.