BOBF CPT. 2

I woke up to beeping from Artoo and Grogu cooing at me.

“good morning to you too!” I exclaimed as the roof opened and I saw Peli “Meria? What are you doing here!” she exclaimed and I handed Grogu down to her.

I climbed out grabbing my lightsaber “I came back, where is Mando?” I asked frantically, something felt off and I didn’t like it one bit.

“he’s a couple towns over, we can get there overnight and some time, why?” she asked and I took a deep breath “I sense something is off and I know that he would be the cause of it” she laughed and Artoo left driving the X-wing back.

Soon enough it was day and we made it to the town, Meria left to watch from afar also known as the roof tops.

3rd person

Din quickly grabbed the kid but he didn’t have enough time to run and the robot went to step.

The arm never fell, when he opened his eyes he saw Meria standing there her hand outstretched and her eyes shut tight as her hand moved into a fist.

Suddenly the droid started to morph into a ball, and it collapsed on the ground unable to do anything.

Meria quickly ran and stabbed it in the eyeball as din stared in amazement.

She turned suddenly and ran to Grogu who was beside Din “hey buddy, I am so sorry I didn’t catch you” she hugged his softly and Din felt his knees start to give, seeing her up close and hearing her voice without a modulator was weird.

“Meria?” he questioned softly and she turned meeting his helmet, the same helmet she would find herself running her fingers over late at night when sleep wasn’t an option, or the helmet that hid the all to familiar face from her.

The perfect kissable lips that she had grown to love the taste of, the big brown eyes that made her knees give in an instant, the shortish hair that probably needed a trim, all features of the man she loved, she loves, if it weren’t for the group of confused people, minus peli, she would have ripped the helmet off and kissed him then and there.

She collapsed into his arms immediately taking in his all to familiar sent, slightly masked by sweat, but still apparent.

Din was frozen in place, unsure if he should be angry or happy she was back, she left him alone by himself after she promised to not leave him, but she came back just for him she missed him and that’s what made him hug her back resting his chin on her head.

A sniff escaped her nose as Din pulled away “you came back for me?” he asked and she  laughed “can’t let you cause all the trouble without me” she smiled at him a faint blush on her cheeks.

“Break it up lovebirds, Mando you can at least introduce her” Peli scolded and I laughed hiding my face as Din pulled my hand down “I like your smile, and laugh” Meria blushed and quickly looked up as Din pulled her close.

Meria POV

“This is Meria, she’s the one I told you about” he announced and another one like him stepped forward “she’s the and I quote ‘super cool and pretty Jedi that I was lucky enough to meet'?” he questioned earning little chuckles and laughs from everyone.

“Pretty?” I questioned and Din shook his head “Oh yeah he wouldn’t shut up about how perfect you were, and how upset he was when you left, I’m Boba Fett by the way” I shook his head and laughed at the obvious joke Din wasn’t picking up on.

“We’re kidding idiot, I know you don’t think in just pretty” I patty his head and he chuckled.

While we were all celebrating I saw Din go outside unnoticed so I excused myself to go see him.

“Din?” I asked and he turned “Hey princess” he mumbled and I noticed that his stupid nickname still have the same effect on me.

“what are you doing, just because you can’t drink doesn’t mean you can join us” I joked and he shook his head “why did you leave only to return?” he asked and I was taken aback by the question.

“I didn’t think I would return, and I had to leave you know this” I reached up placing my hand on the side of his helmet and he grabbed it “you shouldn’t have came back, Jedi can’t have attachment look at your father for reference” I pulled my hand back suddenly angered.

“don’t ever bring my father into this, I came back because it was tearing me apart not being with you, I was attached to you the moment I started training with you, then I left for the first time and I regret that decision everyday, when I got you back I didn’t want to leave you again but I had to leave you so don’t tell me that I shouldn’t have came back!” I exclaimed, the music was so loud nobody inside could hear us.

He reached out to grab my hand and pull me back but I ripped my hand away and stormed back inside.

It's a day late because I forgot 💀💀