⚄⚄.2

Din brought Cara down and I looked over to see the two talking as the ship started shaking.

Soon the ship turned and I noticed where we were going "taking me back home?" I questioned and Din laughed "no sadly, I'm getting a babysitter for the kid, try to rest" Din said and I nodded.

I groaned finding one of my bags digging through it finding my old imperial suit trying it on "I'm not ready for this" I mumbled hearing Din walk towards the door as I hurried to cover my face "why do you own that?" he asked and I smiled "you do remember the whole Vaders' little girl story right?, I was second in command" I smiled loosely putting my arms around his neck "so this will work right?" Din questioned and I nodded "I won't be able to wear my armor at first, but keep it with you" I whispered and he nodded "god I wish I could kiss you" he mumbled and my cheeks went bright red "what?" I questioned and he nervously chuckled "nothing, you should put your helmet on and gloves" he quickly ran from the room and I put my helmet and all black leather gloves on matching the suit.

I was watching as the two arm wrestled and saw as Grogu lifted his hand up "you two are children!" I exclaimed replacing my gloves as Cara started to choke "Grogu stop it!" I scolded and he dropped his hand and I walked over to him "we do not do that ok, only if it's a threat" I scolded and he made a noise "you heard me!" I exclaimed standing "Cara I am so sorry about that" I glared at Grogu before turning back to Cara. "what is it?" Din asked playing stupid, as if I didn't explained the whole Jedi backstory to him.

Cara and the old guy started arguing and I just rolled my eyes sitting up in the cockpit "the target was in the imperial ranks but not high enough for me to ever meet him" I explained and Cara turned her head again " I get more confused everyday about you" she questioned and I rolled my eyes with my knees pulled to my chest.

As we landed "I'm not happy about this" I mumbled holding onto to Dins waist tightly "never said you had to be princess" he whispered as Greef started talking and I jumped down with my bag "all the chit chat aside, when do I get put into action?" I asked and he laughed "eager to go back to your roots?" He questioned and my hand flinched for my blaster "eager to get this over with, the quicker this happens the quicker I get to put my mask on for good" I explained and he nodded "noted then we should start moving, so little miss imperial can hurry this up" he turned and I pulled my blaster as din took it "get up here, now" he scolded and I jumped up grabbing his waist.