S2 pt. ⚂

I woke up the next morning to find the frog lady gone and Din outside working on the ship, “Din where’s the frog lady?” I questioned and he shook his head “I don’t know?” he replied forming it as a question.

I rolled my eyes and  turned on my heat tracing mode finding her footprints, “Grogu stay with your daddy” I smiled at the little things before following the footsteps.

I came across a hot spring type of thing “I thought something happen to you” I huffed looking down she let out a chuckle of sorts and motioned for me to join her “oh I can’t, but I would love to dip my feet in” I mumbled sticking my feet in the hot water after removing my boots.

We we’re talking and laughing with each other for what seemed like hours when Din came around the corner causing my to let out a yell “What the hell is up with you and scaring me?” I asked as Grogu wobbled over to me “I’m sorry but it’s becoming night and I can’t protect you out here” he said to the frog lady and she motioned to me as I wiggled my shoes on “not even the two of us could, who knows what’s out here anyway” I shrugged looking for Grogu who had walked away.

I heard Grogu coo and he came running as fast as he could and I noticed the eggs hatching, at first I was already scared because I hate spiders, but then the giant mom came out and I was scared.

We all started running back to the ship and I had Grogu in my arm holding him close “if I die if your fault” I mumbled, turning back to shoot at some of them as Din thew bombs at the wall.

I could see the ship and we were getting closer to it as Grogu and the frog lady had got inside Dins hand got webbed to the ship and I hurried to help him pull it off, cutting the webbing and running up the ladder to the cockpit.

The door wouldn’t close because of the spiders that kept coming through the door so I took my lightsaber cutting straight down the middle allowing the door to close as I fell back exhausted, we all got strapped in as the ship started to lift off before we were stopped by the big one.

Before it hit us again I raised my hand stopping it from moving as it got shot at, Din and I both started out of the ship to see two X-wings.

I sent a wave turning back to the ship as they left so I went up to the cockpit to wait and watched as Din worked on fixing it.

It was a rocky liftoff but soon enough we were in space.

Five seconds into seeing the comfort of the stars combinned with how weak I already was I was out in less than a minute.
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
Dins pov
I woke up to the alarm beeping and landing easy wasn’t an option.

Meria was fast asleep and I knew how exhausted she was from earlier, but she woke up the second we started to crash land she woke up in a panic.

We were so close to landing when one of the thruster went out and we fell into the water, Merias second biggest fear, tight spaces are first she let out a small yelp as I worked on getting the ship into the air, we were picked up my something and we stumbled out of the ship.

Meria POV

I stumbled out of the ship with my hand in Dins “can you fix it?” he asked one of the people as I situated Grogu in his little pod “I can make it fly” the guy said and I huffed “thank you” I gave him all the credits I had and he nodded.

We were behind the frog lady and she shouted for her husband when he started shouting back, we watched as the ran to each other hugging and I nudged Din “I want us to have that type of love one day” I looked over at him and he looked at me “so you want to be separated for who knows how long and then go through something really dangerous, almost died just so in the end you can see my face and hug me, oh and you have or child with you?” He asked and I held his hand a little tighter “roughly” I mumbled and he shook his head “I dread the day we get separated then” I could hear the smile behind his helmet and we approached the frog couple.