⚄⚄⚀

(That says 11 btw)

“Wait! Where’s the little guy?” Greef asked and I rolled my eyes moving Grogu forward as Din moved his hand to his blaster as he did with me “this little thing is what all the fuss is about, I can see why you didn’t want to harm him, the sun sets fast we can camp out by the river side and get moving in the morning to town” I huffed feeling Din reach back patting my thigh.

We had traveled all day until dark, we made  fire and we were sitting in silence until Greef started talking about Grogu and I moved to my bag getting the suit out of my bag “will this work for going undercover in?” I asked as Greef took the suit “it will show you were ranked highly during the height of the empire, how were you ranked so highly?” he asked and I grabbed the suit walking away from the fire ignoring his question.

Soon enough I heard heavier steps behind me and I laughed to myself “you forgot your whole bag” Din handed the bag to me as he turned around we were far enough from the fire we were barely visible to anyone who was at the fire.

I took everything out of my bag including the photo of my Luke and Leia “you know you can turn around, nobody will see us anyway” I joked and he turned his head to the side “do you want to break the rules?” he questioned and I laughed rolling my eyes “already have smarty pants” he turned around to see my face covered as I attempted to button my jacket “it won’t button” I huffed as he removed his gloves flawlessly buttoning my jacket “there you go princess” he nodded and I flipped him off.

“let’s run over the plan on more time, you reach town by morning where you state your name and who you are, from there you watch out for all of us when we arrive if it goes according to plan everyone listens to you and if something happens to one of us you take the shot” Greef explained as I made sure the ties were tight.

I walked over to the bluurg(?) readying myself for the trip when Din walked over to help me up along with Grogu “if anything goes wrong before we get there, you get out of there go through the sewers to the-” I rolled my eyes as he kept going and I scratched Grogu’s head “mandalorian hideout I know Din don’t worry about me I’ll be fine” I patted his head and started off towards town. 

Halfway through the trip I left my bluurg to be less suspicious, it was morning by now and I was almost there so I untied my mask just as I reached the gates.

Just as we thought it was covered in imperial guards “you’re an odd bunch of people” I joked and one of them approached me “and who are you?” he asked and I chuckled “you don’t know me, maybe you know my father Darth Vader?” I questioned and he laughed at me “dude she’s serious, hello ma’am it is a pleasure to meet you” one of them said and I laughed “nice to meet you two, now where can I go for a good drink?” I asked and the one who fan Boyed over me led me to the bar.

“what’s your name?” I questioned and he took a breath “it’s uh Luke and I know that’s a little awkward for you so uhm sorry” he stuttered and we entered the bar “you should go back to your post, thank you Luke” I nodded to him and he smiled as I tightened the jacket I had around my waist.

“Well if it isn’t a Skywalker!” one of the guards walked toward me and I looked down “despite the name I am nothing like my siblings, I’m still loyal to Darth Vader like I was as a child” I explained and I heard a whistle looking over to see the target “come join me, I’d love to have the missing legend join me” I nodded my head taking my place inside the booth.

As the door opened and the target got up I followed seeing the three and the egg, but I didn’t sense Grogu “this who you were expecting? He looks kind of lame” I circled Din looking him up and down “compared to suits I’ve seen of course” I laughed and he smiled “it’s not him, it’s the container” he pointed to the container and I laughed “that is seriously hilarious I could build this” I knocked on it and the target walked forward running his hand along Dins armor and I stifled a laugh “I don’t agree the craftsmanship is exquisite, it's amazing how beautiful beskar can be when crafted and molded by its proper ancestors” I rolled my eyes as he moved up to touch Dins helmet “maybe you shouldn’t be so touchy with it, I want the helmet to be perfect for my wall” I joked and Din glanced at me.

As Greef took his seat I took Dins arm patting him down for more weapons “you get handsy when your jealous” he mumbled and I pulled my knife on him “close it Mando” I shoved him in the seat standing close to Cara smiling slightly at her as she copied the act.

“don’t take me to be rude I must take this call, watch them please Skywalker” he ordered and I turned my head “I don’t answer to you but I really want that helmet” I bit the inside of my cheek frustrated and I sat down “don’t be so wordy when I’m patting you down next time, for both of our safety” I mumbled and he groaned “god I’ve always hated jealous you” he joked and I hit the table “did I say you could speak?” I questioned and one of the guards turned to me

“you have ties with the Mando?” he asked and I nodded “regretfully, worst year of my life” I joked nudging his arm noticing the bag on Cara “what’s in the bag?” I questioned walking towards her as she put her hands up letting my take the bag to see my armor “your clear, but you’ll get this when you leave” I nodded and she smiled.

Shots started coming through the window and they flipped the table as Din grabbed my pulling me behind it, I grabbed my side in pain and I was definitely hit my something.

“what the hell is happening?!” I yelled and I fished my helmet out putting it on “I don’t know!” Cara yelled back as the shots soon stopped my hand was firmly placed on my side, the piece of glass in between my fingers as I applied pressure pulling it out with a yell as Din ran to me “what happened?” He asked and I took a deep breath “I- fuck, I got hit with glass or something” I groaned as he placed his hand on my side “there are bandages in the bag, where’s the bag?” he asked me and I pointed to beside me, he grabbed the bag lifting me and my shirt up “bite down on my glove for me princess” he mumbled and I took his now removed glove in between my teeth as he injected the area with bacta water wrapping it with bandages.

He helped me get the rest of my armor on as we stood up standing to the side of the window and a transport full of storm troopers arrived “holy shit, we’re dead!” I exclaimed as Din attempted to contact Quill, the old man.

A tie fighter landed and I shook my head “I am not dealing with this again!” I exclaimed grabbing my lightsaber and heading to the door “Meria hold your position!” Din whisper yelled and I nodded “you have two things I want, in a few moments they will be mine, they mean more to me than you will ever know” he said and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, “now is not the time to be secretive, Meria what does he mean?” Cara asked and I shook my head “this was a terrible idea and I told you that, yet you didn’t believe me” I whispered to din and he shook his head grabbing my arms “stay calm, we can get through this” I nodded.