𝘿𝙞𝙣’𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
“Told you she would fall asleep” I recalled the bet I had with Cara “so do you actually like her?” she asked as I looked down at the girl who was fast asleep with her head on my chest her arms were wrapped around me softly the only thing wrong was we both were covered with armor in the middle of the forest and we had our helmets on.

“I don’t know, I’ve never felt this feeling before” I answered honestly rubbing my thumb over her arm, I could feel a bump on and I traced it feeling a scar under the clothing “describe it” Cara said and I looked up at her “what?” I asked clearly confused “describe how it feels” she made it more clear and I looked back down to Meria

“earlier today, I caught a glimpse of her hair and I immediately went weak, I wanted to run my fingers through it and right now this feels right but wrong” I stopped rubbing her arm and I moved to the bottom of her helmet not applying enough pressure to remove it or make it hiss but just enough so I could feel the skin of her neck again my leathered hands.

“go on, because so far it sounds like you like her a lot” I rolled my eyes “it doesn’t feel right because we should be back on the ship and she shouldn’t have her armor on she should be comfortable laying beside me happy even” I finished wishing she was awake because I couldn’t admit to that again especially not to her face or helmet in this case. Even though we just met the other day she already had me feeling some type of way, I wanted her, I wanted to touch her skin to feel her.

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫
“Hey wake up, we’re almost there” Mando’s voice was rougher than usual, I could tell he was asleep, he must have woke before me.

“Media, come on we’re about to arrive” he ran his hand down my side and I grabbed it softly “I’m awake now” I mumbled hearing my own tired voice in the modulator “we’re here” the boys called from the front and I got off Mando’s chest sitting up as he slid his hand around my back and I grabbed the kid who was awake now.

I got down and they led us to the supposed leader.

“thank you both for coming to help us” she shook our hands holding Mando’s a bit longer “I wasn’t expecting three of you so I only have two hut if your ok with that” Mando slid his hand around my waist pulling me and Grogu closer to him “that will be just fine, thank you” I had a blush covering my face.

Once we got the hut she showed us how to close the window and door and she shut the door before she left “he already looks happy” I laughed watching the kid play with a frog along with the other kids, he picked it up and I sent him a whistle “drop it" my voice was a warning as he dropped the frog and I sat back.

I rolled my head back with a groan “what’s wrong?” Mando asked and I looked at him as he walked over sitting beside me “we have to start training them” I mumbled and he carefully ran his gloved hand over the cut that rested on my thigh “can I know your name?” I blurted out regretting it and looking down “sorry, it’s just that I always call you Mando in my head and I don’t like doing that, it’s perfectly fine if you say no” I explained and he moved his hand up higher on my thigh

fine but under one circumstance

I looked up at him confused “yeah?” I asked curiously

next time it’s available, if it’s not to much to ask I just want a kiss” he said it like it was the simplest things ever

“that’s absolutely nothing compared to what I just asked from you” I breathed out and he rubbed his thumb over my thigh “I could ask for more” god I love the way this man chooses to flirt.

“why didn’t you?” I asked playing into his flirting “just want till we get back to the ship” he teased and I froze at the sound of a knock.

“Cara hey” I huffed happy at the helmet I had on “your kid was giving up a lot of fuss and we’re all eating if you want me to bring you something” she handed me Grogu and I smiled “I think we’re ok for now thank you” I looked back at Mando and he nodded as she turned I shut the door.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
As I was putting Grogu in his crib they brought us I felt hands slid around my waist “Din” it was a faint whisper and I noticed his helmet was off “Din?” I questioned removing my gloves and placing my finger on the scanner so I could remove my helmet, but only when I knew the child couldn’t see.