Important

The last chapter was officially released today and well I'm not done.

2023 is when season 3 drops as I hope you all know and that's when Bounty Hunters- A found family is officially released (that's also not the official name) so in February of 2023 you will be seeing the clan again, unless I get bored and get amazing ideas for more chapters then there will be filler chapters!

If you wish to find out about the release date then followe and immediately I will make sure to post it, I also will be starting another Mandalorian book, because I am deeply attached to him.

The next mando book I released will be a Y/n x Din and it will be much different from this one, no Hidden Jedi and no Mandalorian rule breaking.

I still have to plan and everything so it may be a while, but the pre writing phase should last until at least December depending on how long I want it and it will be posted every other Friday (hopefully) but until then I will be releasing many more Star Wars books and maybe some Stranger Things, so if you like either of those follow me please!!

That's all I believe for now and I'll see you next time, of course always remember

This is the way,
See you soon in book two