These talks

'Dear lord, Bronn.' Tya said putting down her book.

'what? I didn't say anything.' Bronn grinned sitting down next to her. je pictured her screaming out his name, dear Lord, Bronn, he echoed in his head and smile curled on his face.

'Whats that look for?' Tya questioned.

'What? I just came to see the clearly, most wonderful and beautiful Lannister. Check on you.' Bronn told her.

'I agree I am the most wonderful Lannister but Tyrion needs the ego boost, best not say that around him.' Tya teased.

'he definitely needs a boost.' Bronn agreed. Tya chuckled, she didn't know why this man made her smile. This sell sword, Tyrion had brought back but there was something about his ruggedness that she found appealing. 'you are fiercely protective of your brother, yet you sit there and chuckle at my small man jokes...' bronn noted.

'anyone else I would have punched but your nose seems to have already taken quite the beating.' Tya noted, her finger tracing down his face. 'why are you really here?' she questioned.

'tyrion might know that you know about his whore.' Bronn informed her.

'I feel like you are my spy now.' Tya teased resting her elbow behind him, her head resting on her fist. He smiled over at her kicking his feet up, tipping into her slightly.

'you have many spies?' Bronn questioned.

'I have connections that help me get the information I need.' Tya corrected.

'connections.' Bronns eyes drifted down her neck, lion pendant hanging loosely.

'connections.' She confirmed with a sexy little grin that got Bronns pants feeling that uncomfortable tightness again. She dropped her hand, resting it across his shoulders. 'so why are you here? Now? Tyrion isn't going to do anything, hes not going to stop I assume?' Bronn tipped his head back, trapped her arm under him. A slow thumb dragging along his shoulder, she waited for him to speak.

'He doesn't know that you know.' Bronn told her. 'he just has suspicions.' Bronn informed her.

'and you are here too?' tya pushed.

'pretend I'm trying to woe you into telling me secrets.' Bronn suggested. 'to see if you know, but I know, and you know, that we both know...' tya chuckled nodding.

'correct, I know and you know that my brother is an idiot.'

'that we can agree on,' bronn tipped his head into her shoulder breathing in the sweet smell of vanilla. 'you smell nice,' he mumbled.

'thank you,' tya replied softly turning her face so he wouldn't see her blush. Being this close to a man, it was strange. She had been intimate before but not for a while and never with someone of his standing... father would be appalled at the thoughts running through her head. Quickly she got up, bronn tipped over into the couch, his puppy dog eyes looking up at her. 'I cant make any promises, I need to protect Tyrion.' Tya told him. 'I know having this whore here is going to get him hurt.'

'well then I will just have to keep having these talks.' Bronn told her, getting up. He reached for her hand bringing it to his lips, he kissed it gently, his eyes meeting her, dilated pupils gave her away, he smirked pulling away from her. 'good day milady.' Bronn said leaving her room. Tya tipped back into her bed, an ache in her that would have to wait, there was a job to be done and she needed to speak with her brother, she would not have another Tysha ruin him. But news of the murders of the babies stopped her in her tracks.