Justice

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told him

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly. Tya had refused to leave his side knowing, no one would beat the mountain not a skilled warrior and definitely not Tyrion himself.

"Unlikely. You had just been born, you and your most gorgeous sister. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

'watch it, Prince.' Tya hissed.

"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle

"That would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us, she showed up Tya, calling her perfection, you were and still are.' Oberyn told her but tya rolled her eyes. 'Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother, he almost killed my Tyanna." She adored you,' oberyn told Tya. 'And she pinched Tyrion's little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long.""

Tyrion eyes welled with tears as tya hugged him, Gods cersei was always a monster.

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."

'I could kiss you!' Tya exclaimed hugging him 'thank you!'

'I will take that kiss.' Oberyn smirked over at her.

'win first.' She demanded.

'lovely, I think a bit more than a kiss for winning.'

'you win you get whatever the fuck you want.' Tya told him.