Prince Oberyn...

'I honestly don't know why I'm here.' Tyanna sad looking between Podrick Bronn and Tyrion. 'I have much more important things that I could be doing.'

'Like what?'

'Like anything literally anything than sitting here waiting for the Dorne to come.' Tya told him miserably. 'its hot and buggy out here.'

'How many Dornish men does it take to fuck a goat?' Bronn said and Tya smiled over at him

'Please don't.' Tyrion begged, Bronn sat down on a leg by a tree leaning against it. He pat his leg and Tya sat in his lap, tipping back into him. Tyrion watched the two, confused and frustrated.

'it seems to me a smart place to meet travelers is in a tavern that way one parties late the other party can drink some ale inside.' Bronn remarked.

'Agreed.' Tya said, slowly Bronn wrapped his arms around her waist, Tyrion glared at him but Tya didn't say anything closing her eyes as she grew bored waiting.

'It is the prince of Dorne we are waiting for.' Tyrion reminded him 'not to sell sword friend.'

'If he's so damn important why did they send you to meet him?' Bronn questioned.

'I suppose that's why I'm here?' Tyanna suggested.

'There is bad blood between the Martel's of Dorne and the Lannister's of Castlery rock for years.' Tyrion told them.

'And just in case the Martel's of Dorne spill some Lannister blood it might as well be yours?' Bronn suggested.

'I should go.' Tya said she liked living, she wasn't dying because of a Dornish prince, she was trying to stand up but bronn had her locked in his arms.

'I will protect you.' Bronn assured, a whisper that tickled her ear.

'I also happen to be a skilled diplomat.' Tyrion reminded him

'Oh.' Bronn said taking another drink

'Here we are.' Tyrion said noting the horses coming up the trail 'can you read the sigils?' Bronn looked ahead.

'cant see down there?' tya teased standing up.

'Hilarious, I swear you and Bronn will be the death of me.' Tyrion muttered.

'yellow balls.' Bronn said squinting into the distance

'Lemon trees house thorn of lemon wood.' Podrick answered. 'A vulture grasping a baby in its talons house Blackmore.' Podrick said reading them off as they got closer 'crown and skull the leaders of King Gray.'

'The boy knows his Dornish houses.' Tya applauded

'I know the sigils.' Bronn said stiffly

'no one cares about Dorne sweetie, no need to worry your pretty little head about it.' Tya told him tapping his crooked nose. He grinned down at her.

'And House Martell a red sun pierced by a spear?' Tyrion questioned

'I don't see it my Lord.' Podrick told him

'Well met my lords.' Tyrion said stepping forward 'your grace king Joffrey welcomes you in his name and my Lord Hand father sends his greeting as well I am Tyrion Lannister of castlery rock master of coin this is my wonderful sister Tyanna of Castlery rock.'

'Pleasure.' tya said offering them a smile from bronns side

'Forgive me.' Tyrion said looking them over 'I don't see Prince Doraian in your company.'

'The princes ales have forced him to stay at Suns peak he sent his brother Oberyn in his place to attend the royal wedding in his stead.'

'Yes the king would be delighted.' Tyrion said after a brief pause 'to be in the company of a warrior such a renowned as prince Oberyn and his wedding feast.'

'Will he?' The Dornish man asked

'Where is prince Oberyn?' Tyrion questioned.

'He arrived before dawn. He is not one for welcome parties our Prince.'

'Neither am i.' Tya said. 'thanks for letting us know-' Tyrion pinched her hip.

'Very well.' Tyrion said turning around 'these fine men from the city watch will escort you-' they started walking past him 'to the city watch you must be wary after such... A long journey.' Tyrion said

'That was great. Really great.' Tya added. 'at least I still have my head.'

'Yes true diplomacy' Bronn added 'now where?'

'We will find Prince Oberyn before he kills someone.' Tyrion suggested.

'How do you plan on finding a single Dornish man in a city full of them?' Bronn questioned.

'He just arrived in the capital after a long journey after two weeks of bad road where would you go?'

'To a proper bed.' Tya suggested

'I would probably go to sleep as well we could go together.' Bronn suggested waggling his eyebrows at tya.

+++++

'Prince Oberyn please pardon the interruption but what might we...' Oberyn pulled a blade from the man's back he screamed out in pain

'I'm going to not be here.' Tya said slowly heading back outside but tyrion grabbed her hand.

'Apologies my love.' Oberyn said pulling his msitress to him

'I am here to welcome you to the capital.' Tyrion said as Oberyn kissed the woman and she glanced over at Tyrion.

'Elliana my paramour.' oberyn told him 'The kings old uncle amp Tyrion son of Tywin Lannister.' Oberyn noted.

'If there's anything I can do to help you make your stay better in Kings Landing-' Tyrion began.

'You are to pretty to be a whore and with much to much clothes.' oberyn said looking to tya

'You are correct. Im no whore.' Tya told him stiffly. 'I am Tyanna Lannister.'

'That doesnt mean that we cannot pleasure each other.' Tya chuckled at his attmepts as bronn wrapped an arm around pulling her behind him.

'But who are you?' Oberyn questioned 'his hired killer?'

'It started that way.' Bronn told him, still protectively holding onto Tya.

'How did that come to pass?'

'I killed the right people I suppose.' Bronn told him and Oberyn laughed walking towards them

'We will need a few more girls yes?'

'See ya.' Tya said leaving quickly.