83. Mother

'Your Grace... I'm sorry to disturb you but a ship from Dorne has settled into the harbor.' A handmaiden told her and Tya looked hopefully to her sister they rushed to the shore waiting for Jaime and Marcella and Bronn to arrive.

'Marcella.' Cersei said happily as they waited hand in hand for her at the Shores but as cersei looked inside she did not see her daughter she saw Jamie staring at her, a body covered up in the middle of the ship. Cersei stormed off, Jaime followed after her.

'what happened?' tya questioned as bronn approached her.

'well...' tya looked over at marcella's dead body, she had grown to much, changed so much... still so beautiful. 'I'm sorry.' Bronn told her and she hugged him.

'thank you for trying.' Tya whispered against him.

'there is some good news.' Bronn remarked.

'oh?' tya looked up to him.

'I'm not marrying Larues.' Bronn told her and she perked up.

'that so?'

'I got a better offer.' Her face fell slightly.

'good for you.' She said stiffly taking a step back but bronn held her to him.

'You.' He told her. bringing his lips to hers.

'me?' tya questioned when he pulled away.

'that was my requirement for going on this suicde missing with your brother. I wanted you. Your brother said I could have you. I figured you wouldn't mind. Since you already offered yourself up before.' Bronn reminded her.

'Ser Bronn of castlery rock.' Tya said. 'has a nice ring to it.'

'it certainly does, but I don't care if you didn't have a castle. I want you.'

++++

'Do you remember the first time you saw a dead body?'

'Mother.' Jamie answer

'all I can think about when she died is what would happen to her now.' Cersei said 'every day every night what does my mom look like now?' Cersei questioned 'has she started to bloat as her skin turned black and her lips pulled back from her teeth I think about locking Marcella in a crypt I think about her beautiful little face and I-'

'don't think about it.' Jamie code

'I have to it's not right that she hast to suffer alone.' Cersei told him

'She's not suffering she's gone.'

'She was good from her first breath she was so sweet I don't know where she came from but she was nothing like me no meanness no jealousy just-'

'I know.' Jamie answered

'I thought if I could make something so good so pure... Maybe I'm not a monster.' Cersei admitted.

'Listen to me-'

'she was my daughter and I failed her. a witch told me years ago,' cersei told him 'she promised me three children and she promised me they would die everything she said came true you could not have stopped this, the prophecies fate.'

'You don't believe that.' Jamie told her

'Of course I do you told me yourself when father died he said we had to stay together he said that people would try to tear us apart and take what's ours. that was a prophecy too I did not listen to you.' Cersei sobbed.

'Fuck prophecy fuck fate fuck everyone who's not us we are the only ones who matter the only ones in this world and everything they have taken from us we are going to take back and more.' Jaime promised her 'we are going to take everything that is ours'