Life over cock

'My lion...' shae sat on the edge of his bed his face bound with bandages from the battle

'It was good of you to come good to me.' Tyrion said stiffly.

'good of me? Of course I came.' shae told him. 'I want to see you.' she told him reaching out for his bandage

'Believe me you don't.' Tyrion told her swiping her hand away

'Have you looked?' he shook his head. 'I will be the first.' he shook his head 'I will be the first then.' shae repeated, pulling at the bandages un-wrapping it around his head until the scar was visible, a slash across his face. He cringed at the pain but shae didn't care.

'Well?' Tyrion questioned.

'You are a mess.' shae told him softly

'I am a monster as well, you should charge me double .' Tyrion informed her trying to maintain his composure but all he wanted was to cry.

'Do you honestly think I'm here for money Tyrion?' shae questioned appalled

'That was the arrangement we made.' Tyrion reminded her 'I pay you and you lie to me.'

'Oh I'm a poor little rich man and no one loves me so I make jokes all the time.' shae told him sarcastically 'so I pay them to laugh.... Fuck your money.' shae told him. There was a knock at the door and shae stood up.

'Tyrion?' tya whispered. 'oh I'm...' then she realized who the woman was. 'excuse us.' Tya told her. begrudgingly with all the attitude of cersei Lannister herself shae marched out.

'Tya-'

'Tyrion what the fuck!' she slapped his leg.

'I'm injured!' Tyrion reminded her. 'don't further injure me.'

'that whore needs to go! With father here you seriously think he wont kill her? she is going to get you killed Tyrion mark my words and get rid of her!'

'Tya-'

'ive been coming to see you every day since the battle, you were so high on milk of the poppy you don't remember do you? I was worried about you, and you are going to get yourself killed for who you fuck! Do you not care about me at all Tyrion?' tya questioned.

'of course I do-'

'then stop putting yourself in these situations!' she begged. 'please Tyrion. You are my favorite person in the whole world. I would die, I would die if you died.'

'I'm not dead.'

'get rid of the whore. Please Tyrion. Value your life over your cock.'

'come here.' Tyrion requested and she dropped her head into his lap staring up at him. 'you are my favorite person in the whole world as well.' Tyrion reminded her.