I am a Whore

'The crown may call its next witness." Shae came walking in through the doors. Shae made her way to the witness box, chin held high.

"Shae." Tyrion looked to her, confusion and anger flooding him. Tya gritted her teeth. she knew this bitch was going to bite them in the ass.

'State your name'

'Shae'

''You swear to the gods the old and the new that your testimony will be honest?' tywin questioned

'I swear it.'

'Do you know this man?' tywin questioned looking to his son. Tyrion stared at her confused what was she doing?

'Yes.' Shae answered 'Tyrion Lannister.'

'How do you know him?'

'I was A handmaiden to his wife.' she told everyone and tyrion shook his head confused.

'This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey what do you know if this?'

'I know that he is guilty he and Sansa planned it together.' Shae informed them, Tya gripped Bronn's hand tightly.

'I'm going to kill her.' tya hissed in a quiet whisper. 'I'm. going. To. kill. Her.' she said slowly.

'Silence!' Tywin demanded as the crowd started to irrupt in gasps of horror. 'continue...'

'she wanted revenge for her father her mother and her brother she blamed their death on the king she told him, she told tyrion and Tyrion was happy to help.' Shae informed them all, tywin tried to hide the smug look from his face. 'He hated Joffrey he hated the queen he hated you my Lord. He stole poison from the grandmasters chamber to put in Joffreys wine.'

'how could you possibly know all this?' Oberyn questioned 'why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?'

'I was not just her maid. I was his...' shae looked over a brief moment at tyrion. 'whore...' The crowd continue to murmur of appalled whispers maergery's father spoke up

'I'm sorry do you say that you were his...'

'His whore' shae said louder. Tyrion couldn't breathe, why was she doing this?

'How did you come to be in his service?' Maergery's father questioned

'He stole me I was with another man a knight in the Lord Lannisters army but when tyrion arrived at the camp he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent he broke the knights arm and brought me to Lord tyrion...'

'Fucking hell, shes talking about you.' Tya muttered. Bronn kept quiet.

'He said you belong to me now I want to fuck me like it's my last night in this world.' Tyrion looked to Tya as the crowd irrupt it with laughter.

'Silence... Silence.' Tywin shouted

'Did you?' Oberyn questioned

'Did I what?' shae questioned.

'Did you fuck him like he was the last night in this world?' he questioned with a chuckle.

'I did everything he wanted,' she told them confidently, not daring to look at Tyrion while he couldn't fathom what she was doing, why she was doing this. He sent her away to protect her and this is what she did to repay him? Accuse him of murder! 'whatever he told me to do to him whatever he felt like doing to me I kissed him where he wanted I licked him where he wanted I let him put himself where he wanted.' she went on 'I was his property I would wait in his chamber for hours so he could use me when he was bored.' Tyrion noticed the smug look on cersei's face and the anger coursing through Tyanna's. 'he ordered me to call him my lion so I did. I took his face in my hands and said I am yours and you're mine.'

'Please don't.' Tyrion spoke up and he locked eyes with shae but her face showed no emotion.

'I am a whore.'