Chapter 7 : Demonic Race

Miriam arrived last, as she always did when it came to this type of class. She hated it, as did Lisa. Always finishing last in team sports, feeling uncomfortable in her clothes and turning red with sweat... That was P.E class, and Lisa had always suffered through it.

The three sluts had something to do with it, by the way. Of course, they were super good at sports, looked great in their tight outfits and never broke a sweat, even after thirty minutes of running. They were really obnoxious.

Jealousy? With all the remarks of which she was the target, she could well grant herself this bad trait of character!

Over the din of the locker room, Miriam was grumbling like a skunk.

-We should follow the Swedish model, so that we don't have to take uninteresting or even humiliating courses! I have no athletic skills!

Her voice was lost in her locker, where she rummaged through her bag. For her part, Lisa winced as she opened hers. Already in her clothes, she had changed in the bathroom, she just wanted to drop off her belongings. Really.

Nevertheless, sometimes blocked in the narrowness of the locker, the breasts of the sister of Satan seemed to burst out of it once the door was opened. Tight in a red and gold kimono, the demoness with the porcelain skin made a big smile to him. How had she arrived there!

Wait, the others would see it!

She would have slammed the locker door if Lillith hadn't grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her inside. There was no room! They were going... Oh no, they were going inside. In large part because they found themselves again in the boudoir of the demoness. Staggering, Lisa finished her race in the cushions of the sofa.

-Hello, my little Queen Lisa! How are you!?

Taking her head out of the laces and frills, she saw the beautiful demoness, whose crystalline laughter vibrated with gaiety.

-I'm fine, but I have to get back to class. I can't afford to miss the sports events!

-Oh, really? said Lilith, reaching into her cleavage, her pretty red mouth forming a heart. I'll have to take you back there urgently, then!

Her docility made the student suspicious. But she didn't have time to say "wow" before she found herself back in the locker, stuck like a sardine this time. Damn it! Bloody magical world!

Plus, the door was closed! How was she going to justify getting out of there? Bah. At the ambient hubbub, she had a chance to get out discreetly. Her hand on the inner latch, she was about to lift it with a flick of her wrist when her ear caught the voices.

Male voices.

A wind of panic blew in her mind.

Lilith had put her in the boys' locker room!

It was terrible! Any minute now, one of them was going to open up, find her, and it would be the end of her peaceful life already turned upside down by Satan! She was going to look like the obsessed one, or even get kicked out of school! Horrified, panicked, she was looking for a solution she didn't have when the fateful moment arrived. The locker opened.

Tetanized, she looked with horror at the one who discovered her with a surprised "oh".

She should have had no doubt! She didn't know how Lilith had managed to aim so accurately, but she was in Satan's locker! And even if it was a surprise to him, she would give him a hard time later!